Download YouBudget (budget manager) apk 2.10 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.1 MB
How do you budget?
Tons of budgeting apps exist. Though YouBudget will be the easiest way you've ever budgeted.
Watch Your Money Flow.
1) You can make a category by yourself. Add, remove, edit whatever you want.
2) You can make any budgets such as monthly expense, travel budget.
3) You can make budgets for all or by category. You do NOT have to insert amount of Category that you do not want to make it.
4) Statistics are shown to easily recognize how much money you've already spent.
5) You can save as Excel(CSV) Files for backup.
* Excel(CSV) files are located in YouBudget directory of SD Card.
* Excel(CSV) files are encoded to UTF-8. If you can see broken characters in files, please save after changing encoding type of the files to ANSI type using Notepad in Windows (XP, 7, etc).
6) You can easily copy items frequently inserted.
7) It offers you functions copying, integrating budgets.
8) Several Languages are offered. Now, English and Korean. If you need other languages, please feel free to contact me.
9) You can make a shortcut to rapidly add expense on the home screen. To make it, do "Widgets> YouBudget > Select a budget" on the home screen .
10) Highlight Mark for expense
11) Password Lock
Wanna More? Email Me~!
* This app is not that connected to bank accounts or credit cards.
Luciano Legovich helps me in Italian translation. Thank you very much~
* Modification list
Highlight Mark for expense
Statistics category info : order by used amount
Wider width of expense item inputbox
User-Friendly Interface (UX/UI)
Currency, Language setting
Share via SNS
Support 320dpi screen
Incomes can be inserted by using minus sign.
The statistics detail page is added.
Angela Park part of our Lifestyle and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Nov. 9, 2013. Google play rating is 78.8372. Current verison is 2.10. Actual size 1.1 MB.
At first glance I was using a different budget app before it started glitching out. I then found this one and at first glance it is one of the best out there. I'll give it a 5 for now bit will see how it holds up over time
Super Just critic the fact that we can't save our budget on cloud and this is making conflict with myself the fact that I can't manage well someone's income not everything is expenses and there should be a way to define monthly income or weekly. Still love this app.
Easy and practical
Awesome Simple and easy to use. Allows variable budgets for each defined period of time
Great! Simple n very user friendly. However app's OK button failed after prolonged use. Any fix?
Awesome app!!! Was actually impressed with it after playing with it for a while! Very easy to use and worth trying!
Seriously? 5 currency only ? Dumbass.
Great app I've tried many budget apps, but this is by far the easiest to manage.
cool plz add more features to the widget
This drives me crazy This app is good when it works, I have problems when I'm entering new expenses. It keeps asking me to 'choose a budget', then I choose a budget and I try and enter an expense and it ask me to 'choose a budget' again. Total insanity!!!!
Still missing something... Nice app, straightforward and easy to use. One tiny thing left out : Calculation of 'budget' minus 'expenses' so that it gives us a rough idea of how much we're left with. Good app overall!
Great! This app is great! I have been looking for a budget planner app for ages and this is the best one i have found!
Need restore, backup n export It is simple. Overall is good but I cannot save or backup and convert to excel
Best of ALL... its d best of all available in the market.. user friendly..
Good interface One of the best available for sure.
Recommend it I have tried a lot of apps for budget and expenses tracking. This is the one that suites me best, use it daily.
A bit of a glitch! This app would be great if only it would allow me to access my expenses.
Good Good little app, but no ability to repeat regular payments in a budget.
awesome exactly what I was looking for and very easy to.use. love the statistics
love it. easy to use simple interface and often update
JC Awesome app. Would have been great though if you were able to tick items that have been paid. Would just be easier to see what has been paid and not.
Ok It was nice but looking for something more kid friendly.
Simple and easy to use Easy to use budget app. Similar to envelope budgeting.