Download xGerms Addition apk 1.0.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 48.0 MB
Capture kooky germs while you practice and master addition facts for sums up to 20 in this delightful game!
Features for Kids
• Capture whimsical, animated germs to build your lab.
• Practice simple addition facts up to 20 (0 + 0 up to 10 + 10).
• Unlock 16 challenging levels.
• Earn novice, skilled, or master levels for each addition fact.
• Full audio instructions and hints are provided to help developing readers.
• Earn more than 30 awards as you master more facts and meet challenges.
Features for Parents and Teachers
• The game works on phones and tablets of any size.
• The game is perfect for students in preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, Grade 1, or Grade 2 who are just learning basic addition or are trying to master it.
• Track the speed and accuracy of every fact for up to 3 players.
• The xGrid summarizes mastery of each addition fact, all on one screen, so you know exactly which problems students need more practice on.
• Based on the speed and accuracy of each answer, the built-in advanced learning algorithm serves up problems in exactly the order best designed to help students master problems faster.
• Playing xGerms Addition builds addition automaticity, or the ability to answer key facts instantly, allowing fact recall to become an automatic habit and freeing the mind for more important higher level thinking tasks.
• Award-winning instructional design and visual design teams built this game following the same high cognitive, multimedia, and age-appropriate learning guidelines that are built into every K12 online course.
• Demonstrate automatic recall of addition facts with sums through 20.
Common Core Standards Alignment
| CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.5 - Fluently add and subtract within 5.
• Grade 1
| CCSS.Math.Content.1.OA.C.6 - Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10.
• Grade 2
| CCSS.Math.Content.2.OA.B.2 - Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
About This App
xGerms Addition was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Math curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com.
If you have any technical problems, questions, or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]
* Updated to meet new Google application security requirements
K12 Inc part of our Educational and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Sept. 14, 2015. Google play rating is 82.0833. Current verison is 1.0.6. Actual size 48.0 MB.
Great Learning Tool! My kids love this game. I have 7 year old twins and one of them struggles in math. She had been playing this game daily for a couple weeks now and is so pleased with herself at how much better and faster she is becoming in addition. I would love to see a multiplication app from K12!
My Kids Love It My kids love xGerms Addition. We had no problems getting it downloaded and working.
At My students were behind in math now there are dashing true it fast an easy there so happy the can do it so am I
Doesn't work Tried a couple of times will not allow you to play.
Won't work with new Android OS/Lollipop I love this game for my son and hope the developers work out the compatibility for Lollipop. My son lost all his points and rewards. Cannot even install the game anew.
Freezes up I've reloaded this game multiple times and it keeps freezing up as soon as we open it.
Great app! My 5 year old does this daily. He loves it!
Won't work This game (whenever I try to play it) it keeps on saying " game not responding" I would rate it 5 stars. Please fix this