Download Working With Letters Free apk 1.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 9.3 MB
Working with Letters Free is an android app that teaches the basics of literacy. Buy the full version to unlock all of the exercises.
• Learn Alphabet Tutorial is designed to teach the user the alphabet and the letter name -- letter sound relationships.
• Learn Vowels and Consonants Tutorial is designed to teach the user about the vowels and consonants.
• Syllable Wheel Tutorial is designed to let the user experiment by creating different letter combinations and then hearing their sounds.
• Writing Tutorial has been designed to teach the user how to write the 26 letters of the alphabet.
Exercises (Full Version):
• Read and Speak Exercise has been designed to test the user's reading abilities by using Android Speech Recognition.
• Word Forming Exercise has been designed to test the user's word forming and spelling abilities.
• Letter Catching Exercise has been designed to test the user's letter sequencing and letter recognition skills.
• Picture Matching Exercise has been designed to test the user's recognition of words.
• Letter Bouncing Exercise has been designed to test the user's knowledge of the vowels and consonants.
• Letter Case Matching Exercise has been designed to test the user's knowledge on the different case forms of each letter in the alphabet.
Added Word Forming Exercise
DarrenMcK part of our Education and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update March 19, 2012. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.3. Actual size 9.3 MB.
Great program. I wish it was more stable, less time rebooting.
Not good Poor sound bad user interface. Wrong font for writing
Very Professional This app has found the nice middle ground where it can be used by both kids and adults where it's neither too childish or too boring. Especially nice on the asus transformer for those stubby fingers. There are still a few bugs to work out but otherwise a solid app
Samsung mini 2.3.5 Samsung mini. Works except for sound wheel. Could also have put at least one exercise to see what thats like. for testing purposes for your "final year" project. Some of the ui could new improved too such as when I clicked to add a user the first time, it wasn't clear I had to then click my name to proceed. Should automatically proceed to menu when user is created.
Good Sounds wheel is very cool
Evan Using generic Vodafone Smartphone (Huawei 538)Great design and idea. Well done.
Great app Well done on the idea which is sure to help individuals.
Very good, fun and intuitive
App review Hi my phone is a HTC and your app worked fine. I think its a good idea and could be useful for people who have problems reading and writing. Some things are a little unclear so it might be an idea to add instructions for each exercise....for example explain that if you press the play button in the first exercise it will give a use of the letter. Overall a good app!
Good Works well on HTC Desire HD. A few bugs with the buttons not working properly. Too many words on the menu I think for people that can't read properly. Also a reset button on the writing section would help to clear any mistakes, instead of going backwards and forwards all the time. Good app however.
Pretty Good Everything worked well for me except the handwriting bit where I just mashed some random lines in and it accepted it as a 'b'. I'd certainly use this as a learning aid for my junior infants-going little brothers though. Phone is a Sony Ericsson Xperia Play.