Download Whip Counter US Fed House112-3 apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
WhipCounter’s add task screen allows you to create legislative tasks to track or edit them as they move through the process. The filters allow you to create legislation specific lists by chamber, committee or subcommittee. You can sort the list of legislators- either alphabetically or by room number. No more running up and down stairs! WhipCounter saves you time because it allows you to move efficiently from office to office.
Once a task is added, you will automatically be sent to the main screen, where members’ positions can be recorded and automatically saved by tapping on yes, leaning yes, undecided, leaning no or other. Swiping the picture will move forwards and backwards between members or scroll through the list of members on the drop down menu to go directly to a different member.
The main screen will show you the:
• The name of the task you are recording votes for, with a drop down menu that allows you to switch between tasks
• The name and picture of the member whose vote is being recorded (democrats are outlined in blue and republicans in red). If you select the member’s name drop down box, color coding shows which members have recorded votes (greens for yes, reds for no, less intense colors indicate leaning one way or the other, grey for unknown)
• A member’s phone number (active to touch for phones,)
• The district the member represents
• When the member started to serve
• Progress report for how many votes you have in each category overall
• Two progress bars that, when full, indicates you have a majority – one for the yes votes (yes and leaning yes) and one for the no votes (no and leaning no)
• A button to open up a text box for editing comments associated with this legislator on the selected topic. The button is green and bolded when there is a comment to read.
Pressing the tally button will let you see all of the votes that have been recorded and the time they were recorded. Pressing the column headings will sort the list by votes recorded, time stamp or alphabetical by member. The email button will allow the results to be easily shared with others in a format that can be copy and pasted into a spreadsheet (using the convert text to data function, and using a comma as the delimiter).
The “+” button allows you to add a new task, or adjust the filters or an existing task. You can also delete tasks from this view. There is no limit on the number of tasks you can create, but remember you only have limited resources on your device, so delete tasks when you are done with them (email yourself the final tally for a permanent record). You can also select a subset of the house, committee or subcommittee to be your personal task list. These will show up at the top of your list in the sort order you specify, with the remaining members below, also with the sort order you specify.
The “P” button lets you report a problem with the information on the selected person. It opens an email with information from the current screen. Just tell us what has changed, and we will supply an update. You can also use this feature to report any problems or feature requests you would like to tell us.
Keith Wichmann part of our Business and have average installs from 0 to 0. Last Update July 12, 2012. Google play rating is 0.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.