Download What's Next (Visual Prompts) apk 1.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 568.0 KB
What's Next is a communication tool for caregivers looking after a person with limited or no verbal communication skills. It can be used to explain to the person what will happen next (aka First-Then or a Visual Schedule), or ask the person what they want to do next (a simple choice or prompt). This is particularly useful in the case of some medical conditions (autism, Alzheimers, developmental delays, etc).
The app focuses on presenting either a schedule or a choice solely using images, with no distracting elements on screen (no tabs, navigation, ads, rewards, etc.). A recorded sound or prompt can be added to each image if desired, and text labels are shown so that the caregivers can use consistent words for the same image.
- Can show either a 'visual choice', a 'visual schedule', or 'visual schedule' with checklist (to indicate completion)
- Import your own images either straight from the camera or use any photos already on your device
- Import multiple photos from other programs
- Record voice snippets with each image and it can be played back while giving the visual choice or schedule
- Save schedules for quick and easy access in the future
- No advertisements or other distractions on-screen
- Simple and responsive interface
- Image library is editable in-app, or via file browser if required
- Long refund policy, as we know it can take a while to see if an app like this works for your situation
The screenshots of the app show it on 4", 7" and 10" devices. We've tried to maintain a consistent layout and appearance on all devices so that you can easily transition between whichever device you have at hand. Whether you install the app on your phone or your tablet, you'll have the same user interface.
If the app is unsuitable for you, please apply for a refund. An app like this may take you a month to evaluate, and that's fine. Please don't leave a negative review just because it wasn't suitable.
If the app crashes, please contact us. We're working hard to fix any bugs. We have tested on Nexus phones, tablets, and other devices but the app may not work on ALL devices yet.
More information and tutorials are available at http://www.lifeaxis.ca/
* Minimize action bar after certain button events.
* Added additional logging information on crash reports.
* Fixed naming issue when taking a new photo for an existing image.
* Fixed a bug where the app was crashing randomly in checklist view.
Email feedback/questions to [email protected]
LifeAxis part of our Education and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update May 13, 2014. Google play rating is 72.0. Current verison is 1.4. Actual size 568.0 KB.
Two With ADHD I have two children with ADHD who have a hard time staying on task. I have tried numerous picture schedule apps, and this is the best one in the Android Play Store. It's very simple and easy to make, save, and change schedules using your own pictures and titles. You can also do a voice recording to go along with your picture. I only wish it was easier and more intuitive to play the recording, but as this is a bonus feature it's hard to complain.
Ads? I've paid for this app and would have been happy to pay a little extra rather than have to suffer ads. I'm trying to teach my child to use this app and her attention span is very short, hence the need for this app. So her at age 4 having to close ads can be enough to put her off the entire concept.
Thank you!!! I am an adult with ASD, and, although I am high-functioning I struggle very much with staying on task. I use this app with pics of the index cards I used to use. I mentioned previously that it perfectly met my needs but that it just needs a way to check them off. Within a couple of days there was an update with a new checklist feature. I love being able to see a bright green check mark as I complete each step. Thank you for exceeding my expectations and for listening to my needs. Best app for low price!