Download What's Next Lite apk 1.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 575.0 KB
What's Next is a communication tool for caregivers looking after a person with limited or no verbal communication skills. It can be used to explain to the person what will happen next (aka First-Then or a Visual Schedule), or ask the person what they want to do next (a simple choice or prompt). This is particularly useful in the case of some medical conditions (autism, Alzheimers, developmental delays, etc).
The app focuses on presenting either a schedule or a choice solely using images, with no distracting elements on screen (no tabs, navigation, ads, rewards, etc.). A recorded sound or prompt can be added to each image if desired, and text labels are shown so that the caregivers can use consistent words for the same image.
- Can show either a 'visual choice', a 'visual schedule', or 'visual schedule' with checklist (to indicate completion)
- Import your own images either straight from the camera or use any photos already on your device
- Record voice snippets with each image and it can be played back while giving the visual choice or schedule
- Save schedules for quick and easy access in the future
- No advertisements or other distractions on-screen
- Simple and responsive interface
- Image library is editable in-app, or via file browser if required
- Long refund policy, as we know it can take a while to see if an app like this works for your situation
The screenshots of the app show it on 4", 7" and 10" devices. We've tried to maintain a consistent layout and appearance on all devices so that you can easily transition between whichever device you have at hand. Whether you install the app on your phone or your tablet, you'll have the same user interface.
***** Lite Version Restrictions *****
- You can only import 25 photos (unlimited on full version)
- You can only save 4 schedules (unlimited on full version)
- You cannot bulk import images from another app (such as Gallery).
We have provided this lite version so that you can download and view the app and give it a quick test. If you want to evaluate the app long-term, then we encourage you to install the full (paid) version and we have a very flexible refund policy if it doesn't work out for you. We are caregivers as well and we want you to give the full version a good try.
If the app is unsuitable for you, please apply for a refund. An app like this may take you a month to evaluate, and that's fine. Please don't leave a negative review just because it wasn't suitable.
If the app crashes, please contact us. We're working hard to fix any bugs. We have tested on Nexus phones, tablets, and other devices but the app may not work on ALL devices yet.
More information and tutorials are available at http://www.lifeaxis.ca/
* Minimize action bar after certain button events.
* Added additional logging information on crash reports.
* Fixed naming issue when taking a new photo for an existing image.
* Fixed a bug where the app was crashing randomly in checklist view.
Email feedback/questions to [email protected]
LifeAxis part of our Education and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update May 13, 2014. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.4. Actual size 575.0 KB.
Only 25 Pictures Only allows 25 pictures in free mode. No warning of this until I hit my limit. I was halfway through my Dad showing me how to cook fries. Not going to be manipulated into buying by such a dishonest tactic.