Download Westminster London Parking apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.7 MB
Get up-to-the-minute information on availability of street parking spaces in the Westminster City Council area, the most important part of London for business, shopping and tourism.
Westminster are rolling out an innovative system of bay sensors which tell you right now whether parking spaces are free. Over 500 locations - that's over 3,000 parking spaces - now have the technology, with more added all the time.
Static parking information is provided for over 7,500 locations - that's 40,000 spaces in total.
This app uses a live feed direct from Westminster to map all their street parking, and, where sensors are installed, how many spaces are free.
* all Westminster street parking spaces mapped
* for sensor-equipped bays, how many are free RIGHT NOW
* tariffs, hours, maximum stay times, all direct from Westminster and kept up to date at source
* intuitive selection of which types of spaces you want to see
* full-screen mapping
* search for an address, street, postcode or landmark
* centre on user location
* search by pan and zoom
* covers area north of the river from Pimlico to the West End, to Regent's Park, Maida Vale, Knightsbridge and Queen's Park
Note that, naturally, an internet connection (3G or better) is required to access data.
Remember that using a mobile device while driving can be dangerous, so use this app only when it is safe to do so.
Andrew Gilham part of our Transportation and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Nov. 25, 2014. Google play rating is 20.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 1.7 MB.