Download WaterVending apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 699.0 KB
WaterVending is a consumer client mobile app to vend water without coins. In order to use this app, you need to be a member of the local retail water store merchant. AquaLayer has been selling memberVending system to local Retail Water Stores for vending water without currency, credit card or coins.
This client app stores consumer vending key and generates QRCode to transfer the consumer’s required number of gallons of water information to merchant side Application.
How To Use:
1. You have to be a member of the memeberVending system on https://www.retailwaterstore.com through one of the local Retail Water Store merchant. Please note, you can’t register on https://retailwaterstore.com by yourself, you have to be registered by the merchant where you are going to purchase the water. Please contact local Water Store merchants and ask them if they have memberVending system from https://retailwaterstore.com.
2. The merchant will generate userid and activation code for you after signup with them. The userid and activation code will be sent by email by memberVending system.
3. Download “WaterVending” app on your mobile phone and launch. Touch settings on the tab bar, please enter the userid and activation code to download the vending key.
4. Touch “Vending” tab, choose the number of gallons you want to vend and touch “Get Vending QRCode”.
5. Scan the QRCode in front of the merchants memberVending system’s scanner screen to process and vend the Water. Please make sure the QRCode is within the viewfinder window on scanner app.
Thank You For Using memberVending system in advance, please send us the feedback, we are expanding to other vertical application. AquaLayer has patent in progress on this system and method.
- Bug Fixes
Mallinath Suralikal part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 50 to 100. Last Update June 26, 2015. Google play rating is 40.0. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 699.0 KB.
App didn't work when I want it Installed the app and tried to put in the activation code received via mail. The code did not work. Tried calling the number given in the mail, no answer. Had to buy water from outside even though I am a member and have paid for the water in advance.