Download Warsaw for Kids - The Guide apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
"The Guide to Warsaw for young residents and travelling children" was created to show the children and their parents the most interesting places in the capital. At the same time, the book encourages the family to go out and explore the world around them.
The Guide includes educational texts and pictures which every parent may use to play with their children.
- Learning Polish or English through cheerful nursery rhymes,
- distinguishing colors by pointing balloons over the National Stadium,
- learning to count while finding children who hid in the Wilanów Park,
- learning the names of planets in the Planetarium,
- identifying animals living in the Warsaw Zoo,
- presentation of historical costumes of the inhabitants of Warsaw,
- training of perceptivity while searching for details of pictures...
These are just some of the educational suggestions offered by the Guide, whereas a unique artwork and nursery rhymes are the Guide's artistic value.
And take a photo! Just click on the picture of a camera to take a photo which will by uploaded to the album at the end of the application. A photo album of completed tours.
All pictures were painted in watercolor and the nursery rhymes are decorated with the Warsaw dialect and the most beautiful words in the Polish language.
The book includes national elements associated both with the rich history of Warsaw and with contemporary Polish
All the work on the Guide was supervised by Dr. Patrycja Rydel, a social psychologist.
We encourage you to plan your own tour right now, travelling with your finger on the map included in the book.
It's adventure time! Have lots of fun :)
noboco part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Dec. 5, 2013. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.