Download Wanna Read Japanese? apk 1.01 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 14.0 MB
Wanna READ Japanese? Hiragana and Katakana Mnemonics.
Learn how to read Hiragana and Katakana in a very short time using mnemonics: a foolproof and fun way to learn Japanese.
What you will LEARN...
1) Character Recognition. Easy to remember visuals will help you associate with all 46 hiragana and 46 katakana characters.
2) Correct Pronunciation. Listen to the audio reference for proper intonation
3) Writing properly. Watch the Animated Stroke for correct gestures and stroke orders
1) 2 play modes. (Auto/Flashcard) or (Manual/Learn at your own pace) Mode
2) Helpful Mnemonic clue
3) Visual chart including audio for all 153 hiragana and katakana combinations. Dakuten, handakuten, yoon and modified kana.
Once you have unlocked reading Hiragana and Katakana, learning Japanese will only get easier. Lets start today!
This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.
Android Requirement for Adobe Air
1. Android™ 2.3 and above
2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
3. 256MB of RAM
Apt App part of our Education and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update May 16, 2016. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.01. Actual size 14.0 MB.
Realy good This app is realy good it helped me to learn both hiragana and katakana.