Download Volleyball Dood (Donate) apk 7.10.16 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 11.0 MB
Create and share plays.
- Training / How-to videos
- Web-based animation viewer
- Download Free Windows Video Maker
Volleyball Dood is a must have application for volleyball coaches. A great clipboard or playbook application, it allows users to touch and move players around on a court and then layer on doodles and text. Once happy with the image, users can then save image. Saving a series of player positions can also be used to make animations that can be shared and imported on other users devices. Can be used on phone or tablet, buy once!
- no ads
- save more than 5 plays
- animation sharing (can still view someone's shared animation in the free version)
- quick play area transitions or use multitouch to position rink
- move players, add pylons, refs and a ball
- save/share images & animations
- add text and move it around
- various doodles such as arrow line or dotted line
Please email me for support or feature requests: [email protected]
- export formation / play databases so you can easily move entire playbooks between devices (tap clipboard icon)
- double tap draw main icon to toggle ability to draw and move (also in options)
- support custom backgrounds, put images in sdcard/volleyball dood/backgrounds (recommend 500w x 700h or higher same ratio)
- ability to delete any frame (press '-' on the frame to remove)
- ability to overwrite plays and formations (ex. open a play and save it over the previous version)
mola part of our Sports and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Dec. 11, 2014. Google play rating is 89.0909. Current verison is 7.10.16. Actual size 11.0 MB.
Coach Good volleyball app. Would be a keeper if you could save, restore, and edit text rather than it being a non-editable text layer if opening a previous play or formation. I like putting my players names on court instead of just balls. These names should be movable when you save and open any files so that coaches don't have to always reenter names. At the moment you can't do this in this app.
Awesome app and support Great use for my club team.