Download Volca Sample Transfer apk 1.6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.0 MB
Please ensure your volca is updated to version 1.2 and above! Otherwise it will error during transfer. To update, please go to Korg website at http://www.korg.com/us/products/dj/volca_sample/download.php. Please see video on how I connect my phone to volca sample and do a simple transfer.
As Korg only releases an iOS app for Volca Sample, people without an iPhone is out of the picture. So I have create an android version to transfer sample file. It opens up volca sample to android users. It is the first of its kind in google play. I am releasing it for free since there are so many request for android use in the internet. Hope you have fun!
- The app records your sample for immediate use. Your sample file is required to be in WAV format since volca sample can only read wav file. Tap the first button to choose file from folder.
- A stereo cable that comes with your volca sample
- An android phone
How it work:
- Choose a wav file in your phone or do a simple impromptu recording.
- Choose a destination sample number to overwrite on your volca sample. Default is 99.
- Connect up via stereo cable from your phone headphone out to volca sample sync in and press transfer.
Support at http://celestialpiano.blogspot.sg/p/forum.html
- fix bug to transfer to storage 0 to 9.
AppsTransport part of our Music & Audio and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Feb. 26, 2015. Google play rating is 60.0. Current verison is 1.6. Actual size 2.0 MB.
Doesnt work It makes an error while I transfer my samples. It was *.wav. I tried with mp3, and the "record" option is also doesnt working...
Can't see any files Hi, Thank you for doing this app! Unfortunately, when I browse for a wav file, all I see is a black square... I have a Nexus 5 with Android 5.0.1. I can send you a screenshot if you give me an e-mail.
Thanks a trillion Only app I've ever rated, this app will the open the flood gates for android/volca users
I can't get the app to transfer to volca. All I get is error flashed across screen. It's a galaxy 5 Verizon android phone. My recording is about a second long and....nothing. just error
Fails to transfer to volca I have tried all manner of volume adjustments and disabled all effects and EQs and consistently get 'Err dcod' on volca. No apps have worked to transfer from this android (oneplus one) to volca :(