Download Visit Brussels apk 1.4.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 120.0 MB
Welcome to Brussels
VISITBRUSSELS, the most comprehensive app in Google Play to discover Brussels.
100% Offline (no roaming costs) and 100% free, this app is available in English, French and Dutch.
Simple, functional, extremely complete, free and offline, the VISITBRUSSELS application is your official guide before or during your stay in Brussels.
- Around me: Thanks to the GPS locator (offline) you can easily discover where you are in Brussels and receive information about the “points of interests” POI surrounding you. You can also filter the type of place you want to see on the map from the 1200 addresses listed and updated daily. You can choose between list view or map view.
- Map of Brussels 100% offline (no connection required).
- A database of over 1200 addresses with listing, pictures and practical details + call function.
Discover Brussels through 20 databases structured as follows:
- Do & See : Top10 / Museums & Visits / Monuments & Sites / Events / Attractions & Leisure / Shopping / Markets
- Eat & drink: Restaurants / Bars & Cafés / Breakfast
- Nightlife: Nightclubs / Night Restaurants / Leisure / Live Music
- Sleep: Hotels / Bed & Breakfast / Hostels / Tips / Pack hotels
- Global search functionality in the application based on keywords.
- Search on events in the Cultural Agenda
Minimal update for data optimization
- Better GPS Support
- Solved bug in defining route with Google Maps
- Optimization for more and higher screen resolutions
Optimization download new data and first launch.
Optimization of the boot process.
VISITBRUSSELS part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update May 17, 2013. Google play rating is 42.0. Current verison is 1.4.1. Actual size 120.0 MB.
Needs Internet access to work Went to brussels, was expecting to use this app with no net while away, app in fact needs some form of net connection to work, otherwise it doesn't even open. Also if with net connection, app crashes, a lot.
Out of date The website Visit Brussels is fantastic - but this app
Unstable but good the few seconds it's running
Crashing all the time
Crashes all the time
Crashes all the time
Nosedive... Crased in the first 2 minutes.
Poor poor app. information doesn't load for monuments. app keeps crashing. Don't waste your space or time with this app.
useless When you try to open the app, it takes very good patience before you might be able to get something out of it... very poor info, rather go on bruselles city app, much more efficient!!!!
interesting idea, needs lots of fine-tuning The initial data update at installation time took a very long 10min. Ones installed it worked fine. Not all data is correct (yet), some wrong locations on the map, some descriptions haven't been corrected Missing an "how to get there" , why not showing the public transport options around the places of interest, maybe linked with the STIB-MIVB app. Good idea but needs lots of work to finetune. Hope to find updates soon.
After repeated crashes does not work It took an hour to update (on a fast wireless connection), crashed repeteadly, finally finished updating, started, crashed, then... started to download updates again. Do fix this!
Wanted to love it But as soon as the (huge) file downloaded, the app told me "it's impossible to determine your location" (really? I have GPS and WiFi on and working), and then it crashed. Three times in a row and I uninstalled it.
Why even bother? Perfect if you're looking for an app that's useless as it crashes evey time.
Terrible Crashed continuously and almost crashed my phone too. A rubbish app
Not bad. unstable on my galaxy s III.
This app crashes all the time. Very disappointing .
Very poor app. Any interactions with maps causes app to crash. Also - very large download. Would strongly recommend not bothering with this one.