Download Viewer for Dericam IP cameras apk 3.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 14.0 MB
Remotely view and control your Dericam IP cameras. This app supports the followings models:
This app is designed for Dericam cameras and includes the following features:
- Guaranteed to work with all Dericam camera models listed above.
- Free to try. Receive a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied with our app.
- Remotely view and control all Dericam IP camera models .
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading .
- Record videos and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets .
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Developed by 3rd party developers. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Dericam Corp.
See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo .
Cam Viewer Mobi part of our Productivity and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Nov. 3, 2015. Google play rating is 65.625. Current verison is 3.5. Actual size 14.0 MB.
Not Useful It is not compatible with H503
Dericam viewer The app works very well
A comprehensive solution for managing Dericam IP cameras A very nice application for managing Dericam IP cameras from Android phone. It would be nice if the authors adjust some specific functions for older models like M501W which in fact is supported choosing similar model (like M801W or M2/6/8 serries) but some of the controls are misinterpreted - for example: pushing Lights Off button triggers the internal relay on / pushing Lights On button triggers the internal relay off. Ultimately it's a comprehensive managing solution for this brand of IP cameras.
Finally figured out http access Ive been using this app for a while with various dericam cameras. No problems at all, recently setup port forwarding and with a bit of support from the developer was able to get remote access working. Thank you!!