Download Vethical Pet Care Reminder apk v1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 17.0 MB
What’s the worst part about flea, tick and heartworm medication? Remembering to give it to your pet!
Stop worrying about stickers on calendars, memorizing dates, or forgetting when your pet is due. Set your pet’s Vethical parasite preventives up in the Vethical Pet Care Reminder app, and never miss another dose!
• Select your state and VCA hospital at set-up to get local parasite prevalence information, and a direct line to your veterinarian when it’s time for a refill.
• Create profiles for each of your cats and dogs – supports both species, and multiple pets!
• Add a photo of each pet – your monthly reminders come directly from them!
• Set up reminders for your cat or dog’s Vethical products – choose the number of doses you have left, and get a refill reminder before you run out.
• Not using Vethical products? No problem! Use the Vethical Pet Care Reminder app for any medication you give on a monthly basis.
VCA, Inc. part of our Medical and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update April 21, 2015. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is v1. Actual size 17.0 MB.
Seems like a great idea, but I could not take a picture of my second pet. Had to use one from my photo gallery. Also can't change reminder time once it's been set.
Expected more My girl friend works for vca, and we downloaded it to help us to be reminded of which pet is due for which preventions on which day. I expected more, and very disappointed that it does not account for products such as Bravecto, which is only given 4 times a year. This app tells me to give it once a month. Hope it gets more products added soon!
Nothing Special Nothing that a simple calendar reminder can't do. Don't need a separate app for that!
Like but a little delicate on putting in your facts,would like large print for clumsy fingers!!
Nope Not impressed. Limited availibility for reminders and medical information about each pet. No allergies, current medications or diagnosys, no treatment history...I could set the same simple reminders in my own outlook calendar. Was looking for something more in-depth.