Download Vera Type Pro apk 3.2.3 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 13.0 MB
Vera Type Pro (formerly Ascii Art Maker Pro) converts images into text and text into images. See screenshots and tutorial. UPDATE: On newer phones with high res I recommend the desktop version (link below).
This app helps you create alternative art, typography, email messages, forum, code, pictures and more. Take your favorite photos and create new and exciting text and photo art.
Once they are in text you can email them in emails when you can’t attach an image. You can post them in forums with your signature. You can post them in instant chat messages. You can even type up your own message and shape it into any image. Anywhere that you can post text you can post text art images. You can also export them as images.
Full tutorial here - http://goo.gl/LOsw3
Full Desktop PC or Mac version - http://goo.gl/cGejY
* Converts your selected image into text
* Converts your text into the selected image
* Adjust image levels to achieve maximum quality
* Control quality of image (characters per line)
* Adjust font size
* Set resolution scale
* Control the contrast and brightness with adjustments controls
* Save to image
* Copy to clipboard
* Open image from the image gallery
* Preview and switch between original image and text
* Dimensions in pixels, millimeters, inches and characters
* Speed improvements
- For live editing of high density art (greater than 100 characters width) a newer phone or desktop version is recommended. If using a device with less than that lower the density or the font size to use the live editing feature. Otherwise all else is the same.
- Some images work much better than others. When converting text to an image use symbols (single color illustrations) or play around with the settings to get the best results. Use more than a few words to help "fill out" the image.
Feature requests are welcome.
typography, art, text, photo, photos, editing, ascii art, bitmap, raster, filters, images, code, typographical case, font, fixed width, variable width
• Added swap color scheme
• Added show background image
• Improved non-repeat rendering mode
• Fixed exported blank HTML page
• When you export images they are copied to the VeraType directory rather than the Android Camera Roll. You may need to run an app like Resync to see the images in the native Image Gallery app. This is a bug in the Image Gallery program (as of Android 4.1). You may also look at applications like QuickPic or Android File Transfer Utility to find and access your exports.
Velara III part of our Entertainment and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update June 4, 2013. Google play rating is 72.5. Current verison is 3.2.3. Actual size 13.0 MB.
Works Alright Tried an image and came out good. Needs color though.
Image doesn't load Using Xperia SP Android 4.3. Image doesn't load. Please fix.
Great. This is a fine ASCII Art Maker. I don't think there is any comparison on the market. Well done!
Great! This thing is sick! I feel like it makes neo's view from the matrix movies
ASCII art Very creative! Took me a moment to get familiar with the controls but it really is a neat program.
Doesn't work on galaxy nexus After purchase says i need to purchase still. All settings do very little. Clear portrait pictures are unrecognizable. Laaaame.
Crap Doesnt even save images. Text conversion sucks... cant copy and past without drama. Wasted a dollar...
Could be better Controls are too touchy.
Wow!!! Some bugs but it is fine
Doesn't work properly, very poor app and waste of time and money