Download Vault: Password Mgr. - Tablets apk 1.4.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 14.0 MB
Keep your passwords and other private information safe and secure with Vault Password Manager. Store all your usernames, passwords, URLs and notes in an AES encrypted database protected by one master password with this digital wallet.
In this digital age, we practically do everything online- work, study, network with people, handle finances, shop and so on. And with almost every “www” comes a login and a password. Remembering all this data for multiple websites can be quite a nerve-wracking task and you probably find yourself tapping the “Forgot Password” button a little too often! Vault could make your password management a whole lot simpler and highly secure.
Vault is an intuitive, secure and feature rich password keeper that simplifies management of all your confidential and sensitive information related to websites, email accounts, cards, bank accounts, etc. Vault uses a strong data encryption standard and comes with features such as "Auto Destruct" and "Auto Logout" so you are guaranteed that your data is safe. Even the UI has been designed to make it easy for you to access your data and keep it safe from prying eyes.
- One-stop password manager to store all your private information related to banking, credit cards, email and websites.
- The data you store on this password manager is completely secure and encrypted using industry standard 256-bit AES Encryption.
- All your private information is available at your fingertips and can be accessed anytime with this password keeper
- Access your data using a single master pass lock pattern which makes it easier to remember and quicker to input.
- Information on this password manager can be stored under five predefined categories: Websites, Banking, Credit Cards, Email and Other.
- No limit on the number of records that you can save under each of the categories.
- Extremely secure storage for passwords, usernames, PINs, credit card info and other details using 256-bit AES encryption.
- User-enabled Auto Destruct feature which wipes out your data after 5 invalid login attempts.
- User-enabled Auto Logout feature automatically logs off the application when idle.
- Password Generator tool to create strong hack-proof passwords.
- Password Strength Indicator.
- Copy to clipboard functionality for each field and clear clipboard feature to erase the data after using.
- URLs can be launched from this password keeper in your browser with just one tap.
- Inbuilt search to find a record quickly by searching in title, URL, account or username.
Updates in V1.2:
• Ability to add your own custom categories
• Backup your Vault data using your Dropbox account
• Restore your data from Dropbox in case of a device failure or Auto Destruct
• Import data from your KeePass XML Files (v1.x & v2.x)
So now, you don’t have to store all your passwords in a diary, spreadsheet or in your head. Safeguard your most confidential information using Vault and rest assured that your secrets are safely locked inside.
VAULT – PASSWORD MANAGER FOR TABLETS IS OPTIMIZED TO WORK ON TABLETS THAT SUPPORT ADOBE AIR RUNTIME AND MINIMUM SCREEN RESOLUTION OF 1024x600.
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
XLabz Technologies Pvt Ltd part of our Productivity and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Dec. 18, 2014. Google play rating is 68.3333. Current verison is 1.4.1. Actual size 14.0 MB.
Blackberry version was way better Bought this because I liked it on my Playbook. This version opens to a frozen screen most of the time, and I have to kill the process to get it to work. Also, when the keyboard pops up, it blocks the field that you are trying to type in. If that isn't enough, sometimes it will repeat strings of characters when you are trying to type. Uninstalling as I have developed my own app which works way better.
Simple Great app for keeping your passwords safe. And to remember them.
Works well - small screen fonts I had this app on my Playbook, so was happy to pick it up again for my Nexus 10. Works well, but isn't set for tablets as described. All text and icons are very small and hard to see. Fix this and it would be a 5 star app.
Vault Wont work and will not give a refund.
Needs some work but very good layout I've tried other password managers and wanted one for a Tablet (Sony Tablet S) to make use of the screen real estate in landscape mode. This app looks great and has a lot of promise but there are three main point that limits it for my use: 1) Bringing up the keyboard to type in information obscures the fields, especially the "Notes" section. Needless to say this makes entering data difficult since you can't see what you are typing. 2) Start-up of the system takes quite a while compared to other apps on the market and this slows me down since when I am looking for information I need to get it quickly. I suspect, and I could be very wrong here, this may be due to AIR (?). 3) There are five hard-coded categories and any that you add as custom categories are automatically sorted at the bottom. The ability to sort the categories to put the most used at top is important to me to retrieve my information quickly (see 2) as well). The other thing that limits this app is the lack of custom fields - in essence, everything else goes into the "Notes" section of each entry. The design & layout is great, but there are some limitations for my use - it might be fine for others, however.
Not adapted for all tablets Needs some adjustments on the screen size for the Archos 80 G9. When you select options on the right side, the keyboard appears but you cannot see what you type. Might work for the 101 but not on this one.
Great and... Love Xlabz and have used their products on my BlackBerry PlayBook. Would love for Vault to be viewed on portrait format too. (Nexus 7)