Download UWallet apk 0.1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.0 MB
Keep track of your WatCard balance and transaction history.
This is designed for University of Waterloo students.
You will need to create your WatCard PIN if you have not done so: https://account.watcard.uwaterloo.ca/pinreset.asp
The app is currently in beta. Please report any bugs. If the app crashes, please click report. That info is extremely useful. We would love to hear your criticism or ideas for potential improvements :)
Note: All data is deleted on log out. None of your data is transmitted to another server. The app simulates what is accomplished in your browser when checking WatCard information.
Released under the MIT License: https://uwallet.ca/license.txt
- New look and feel
- Pretty graphs
- More descriptive transaction names
- Categorizing transactions and sorting
- Transitions between screens (maybe)
- "Loading" text in balance screen replaced with loading animation
- Indication when syncing
- Refresh button
Sync WatCard data
Manage WatCard credentials
- New layout with sidebar
- Changed pie chart to doughnut
- Fix crash when opening balance screen shortly after logging in
- Fix crash on sync when document not fully loaded
- Dismiss keyboard on login screen with a tap
First Alpha Release.
- Basic functionality
- Background syncing of WatCard data
- Display balance and transaction history
- Ugly looking pie chart
Gabriel part of our Finance and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Jan. 21, 2014. Google play rating is 84.5454. Current verison is 0.1.0. Actual size 1.0 MB.
Does not update on its own as soon as funds are added to flex plan. -Using Samsung Galaxy S3
Awesome App Awesome app with excellent features. Would highly recommend.
Great app but... It's a good app but I always need to restart it manually cuz it doesn't update on it's own. Please fix it.
Does not logging Tries to logging, but fails all the time
Handy Nice and simple
Crashes all the time Decided to try this, but it freezes and crashes all time