Download U.S. Army-Rangers Handbook apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.2 MB
Full copy of the U.S. Army-Rangers Handbook 327 pages
Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to
uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of the Rangers.
Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite Soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I
accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster, and fight harder than any other soldier.
Never shall I fail my comrades I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong, and morally straight and I will
shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one hundred percent and then some.
Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well trained Soldier. My courtesy to superior officers,
neatness of dress, and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.
Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will
fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy
and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.
Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission, though I
be the lone survivor.
STANDING ORDERS, ROGERS' RANGERS
1. Don't forget nothing.
2. Have your musket clean as a whistle, hatchet scoured, sixty rounds powder and ball, and be ready to march at a minute's
3. When you're on the march, act the way you would if you was sneaking up on a deer. See the enemy first.
4. Tell the truth about what you see and what you do. There is an army depending on us for correct information. You can lie
all you please when you tell other folks about the Rangers, but don't never lie to a Ranger or officer.
5. Don't never take a chance you don't have to.
6. When we're on the march we march single file, far enough apart so one shot can't go through two men.
7. If we strike swamps, or soft ground, we spread out abreast, so it's hard to track us.
8. When we march, we keep moving till dark, so as to give the enemy the least possible chance at us.
9. When we camp, half the party stays awake while the other half sleeps.
10. If we take prisoners, we keep' em separate till we have had time to examine them, so they can't cook up a story
11. Don't ever march home the same way. Take a different route so you won't be ambushed.
12. No matter whether we travel in big parties or little ones, each party has to keep a scout 20 yards ahead, 20 yards on each
flank, and 20 yards in the rear so the main body can't be surprised and wiped out.
13. Every night you'll be told where to meet if surrounded by a superior force.
14. Don't sit down to eat without posting sentries.
15. Don't sleep beyond dawn. Dawn's when the French and Indians attack.
16. Don't cross a river by a regular ford.
17. If somebody's trailing you, make a circle, come back onto your own tracks, and ambush the folks that aim to ambush you
Keywords:US Army Navy Marine Corps.
Survival How-To Pdf.Shooting Manuals
This app is saved to SDcard
All downloads saved to SDcard
Must have PDF reader installable thru app.
sometimes the stock android browser will not let you download PDF files or ZIP files,
For this reason we ask that users of our applications download and install "Dolphin Browser HD" It is free on the android market and it will download PDF and ZIP files.
Bob Ibanez part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update March 16, 2013. Google play rating is 40.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 1.2 MB.