Download Tracks for Android apk 1.5 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 57.0 KB
An Android application for the popular Tracks todo list (http://www.getontracks.org).
* Can be used with any Tracks server.
* Allows full creation and editing of tasks.
* Allows editing and creation of tasks and projects.
* Color-coded due dates, just like the web interface.
* HTTPS support, with option to accept self-signed certificates.
* Support for alternate HTTP/HTTPS ports.
Want to try Tracks for Android but don't have a Tracks installation? Check out the hosted tracks options at http://www.getontracks.org/wiki/Tracks-Hosting.
* Added options to add and edit contexts.
* Added options to add projects.
* Added optional +1 and +7 buttons, like in the web interface.
Adam Wolfe Gordon part of our Productivity and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update April 25, 2011. Google play rating is 79.5745. Current verison is 1.5. Actual size 57.0 KB.
This app could be good, but needs an offline mode! Because I can't use it as it is now, constantly requiring a connection to a tracks server!
The done tasks still keep returning I had this problem in autumn 2014 when connecting this app to the server caused reset of all done tasks(also on the server). Only way to get rid of them was to delete them. This bug was not yet fixed!
Great but could do with improvement Needs offline mode, and ability to view by projects.
Nice app but needs work Cannot compete tasks on my S3, they just return on refresh.
Good start! A very good basic interface for Tracks, I've been looking for something like this for a while. I do agree with the previous commenters that some key additional features need to be added. In order of importance to me are; Calendar view, "depends on" field for tasks, Offline mode and View by Project. It also doesn't seem to time out if you put an incorrect server address in. Keep up the good work.
Good start but needs a lot of work Ability to hide completed actions would be good
"Parse error" Doesn't seem to be able to parse the response from the server, could be a newer version of tracks?