Download Track My Mileage and Expenses apk 4.0.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 13.0 MB
Do you need to keep track of mileage for business, charitable, medical, moving or personal reasons? Do you also need to keep track of ordinary, necessary and reasonable expenses incurred during travel? Well, Track My Mileage and Expenses allows you to record business center, conference, gas, general, incidental, lodging, meal, per diem, other, parking, telephone and tolls expenses. You easily export a report of your trips and expenses which can be read by spreadsheet software like Microsoft Excel and Numbers. The app also has notes field for expenses and has no advertisement banners.
- Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
- Share reports in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Minimize typing by using the copy and paste feature
- Save partially completed trips and return later and add the remain details
- Add notes to each trip
- Languages Supported: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
The app offers the following:
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips list
- Clear all trips
- Configure if and were the calculated cost per mile is displayed
- Choose your own currency prefix and suffix
Add-on's available via TMM Store (requires in-app purchase):
- Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up.
- Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns?
- Arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking
- Multiple business tracking
- Client Tracking: Associated and group/sort your trips by client.
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You’re not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver.
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile.
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle.
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (i.e. Submitted, Claimed, etc…)
- Origin Tracking: Track the start point of your trip
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports work/job numbers
Redesigned user interface
Various bug fixes and enhancements
APG Solutions, LLC part of our Business and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Oct. 19, 2016. Google play rating is 20.0. Current verison is 4.0.1. Actual size 13.0 MB.
Fast ride Did not like the fact that after you buy this app you have to pay for more app if you want to add other car or things