Download Track My Mileage apk 4.0.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 13.0 MB
Do you need to keep track of mileage for business, charitable, medical/moving or personal reasons but find paper logs are difficult to maintain? Well, Track My Mileage will make that process extremely easy. Do you want an app that allows you to pick the fields you currently need but allows for future additions? Well, Track My Mileage is extremely flexible and allows you all customizability you need now and in the future.
- Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life (Requires in-app purchase).
- Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up (Requires in-app purchase).
- Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports work/job numbers (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
- Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages
- Supports multiple business tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client (requires in-app purchase).
- Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns? (Requires in-app purchase)
- Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…) (Requires in-app purchase)
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
- Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips
- Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
Redesigned user interface
Various bug fixes and enhancements
APG Solutions, LLC part of our Business and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Oct. 19, 2016. Google play rating is 66.3704. Current verison is 4.0.1. Actual size 13.0 MB.
I want a refund!!! This app in pro isnt worth the 6.95 i spent for it. It doesnt do anything i need it to do with out asking for more money. I better get my refund im unsatisfied
Close App closes and shuts down 1-2 times daily. I do however, like the trip by trip logging.
It crashes. Each time I start the Gps tracking, the application crashes. Earlier this had no option for Gps tracking. It was fine. Then they came with a paid update and boasted of gps tracking. But it didn't work. It's a big flop. I have sent a note to them but no response also. Disappointing.
No reports Maybe I'm just dumb, but I couldn't get the reports from my phone to computer. So I upgraded for $5. Still didn't work. So I contacted support. That didn't help. So I bought another upgrade, still can't get reports. I'm getting a different app. Life is too short
Doesn't work on my new note 4. Can it be fixed. Liked on my note 3
Very disappointed This app is a big let down. When it came time to download to email at the end of the year I could not send to a email I purchased 3 more formatted reports but they do not work I had to enter all the data by hand.
Great app, awesome support! Used this for a couple of years to track mileage for a commercial delivery contract. Works great, I only use the basic functions but it does exactly what I need. I had trouble recently sending the report out via Gmail, tech support responded to my email in less than an hour with a quick, effective solution!
No reports Paid for and downloaded reports and other options, several times, none worked, no response from tech support, using different app now
Email does not work It worked great on the iPhone, but not on the S4. The menu will not come up on the app. When I contacted them for support they sent me to videos on how to make it work on the S5, as of I couldn't figure out how to push a button. I want my money back.
Amazing app for keeping track of mileage. I love it! It organizes my info and how I need it for tax purposes!
Deleted data Hey I just updated your app and it deleted all my data
Makes tracking business expenses easier
Strong sell tactics Constantly tries to sell you other functions. You cannot enter mileage before dismissing their ads.
Perfect! Works great! Easy to navigate! Calculates everything for you!! Makes tax season easy!!
Works OK I have used this app for 12,000 miles and two months. I'll continue using it because it's really the only one out there that does what it does that is compatible with my tablet. I do field service. CSV reports have title columns shifted and I have to edit. Expense fields not selectable or editable in settings. Purchased "malage type" add-on and it flat out doesn't work. Wrote develoer about above problems but it's probably harder to fix the problems than make new cool formatted PDF milage reports to send your boss which he and I don't need. No refund offered, but I guess I'll donate $1.99 to the starving programmer fund. This program acts and feels more like a product in beta development than a finished product ready for sale. But hey, that's how all new programs act now. Beta test in the field! Gets the product out faster.
added paid features; constant reminders to add features I already added!! I like the app a lot, it works well. HOWEVER...I paid to remove the ads and I am still getting them. I added several features that I like....I PAID for them...and I keep getting constant reminders from the app to "add feature x and go to the TMM store" -- when I ALREADY HAVE ADDED THAT FEATURE AND MORE!!!! I sent an email to the company over a month ago with absolutely no response. My next email will state remove reminders and ads that I paid to use or have removed or I will uninstall the app and leave negative reviews everywhere I can. It's simple...if I paid for a feature, I don't need constant reminders to add that feature. Turn the advertising off. Period.
Saving data The only problem I found is that they don't have you create a username so if you get a new phone or lose the app somehow, you lose all of your mileage unless you emailed it to yourself before hand. Just lost 9 months worth of mileage because I lost the app. Very frustrating.
Very good app and does exactly what I need.
Simple to use. Fits my needs perfectly.
Problems with Androidd Loved it with my iPhone but not my Android. Crashes too much.
Great Working good for me.
Mileage Tracker User friendly and does exactly what I need it to do.
Makes mileage tracking easy Loving the app. This is making tracking my business miles a breeze.
Nice app over alk The pay as you go add ons are odd..
Best mileage tracking app I've found. Love this app. It's perfect for tracking mileage for work. I mainly wanted something to track beginning and ending mileage. This app also calculates total miles and reimbursement amount.
Thanks again for my request. But most of all thanks for being so quick to send my request back Great job guys... Thanks for adding round trip for us. Now its my turn to get my reports done and sent off. Makes mine and the adjusters job a lot easier.
Great app Would be worth 5 stars with a couple of tweaks. Program crashes often but reopens right away.
Love It!!! Track My Mileage is so easy to use! I've used this app for several months now & found that the layout is simple for the end user AND the "Help" section, IF needed at all, is absolutely perfect! (In my humble opinion. ) Step-by-step menu of each area explained with screen shots and what the end results should look like. I highly endorse "Track My Mileage" !!! Best app I've seen in a long time. Thank you for this free, very useful app.
Nice and basic All I want is an app that I can record mileage for work trips with. This does the job. UI is a little rough. Ad placement is intrusive. Would be good to be able to export csv files rather than having to email.
Basic and just what I need! Have been looking for a simple app to track my business mileage that will allow easy manual input of miles and can export/email report at end of the year. This is near perfect. I don't need all the features of others like gps tracking and don't want to keep adding my odometer reading. UI should be updated to look better, but very useful.
Nice and simple Just wish they had this ith out ads
Just right! I like this simple app because it is just what I needed. I share a car and this app gives me the flexibility to record just my miles. Many of the miles tracker apps out there are just too advance or not right for me.
Does exactly what I need it to do! I really like this app. Simple and it gets the job done. Easy to input my information and easy to email a report!
Like it. Tracks my miles easy to use.
Kept crashing Wouldn't let me manage any of the options such as vehicles drivers etc
It isn't really free, you have to buy all the add ons.
Chair CEO Handy tools
I love it! I have my own business and this app works great for helping me keep track of my mileage.
I give up on this app Used this app for a year and it worked great. Then the update came out and messed it up. Called the guy and he said he saw the issue and would fix it. That was almost a month ago. I have since built my own spreadsheet so I guess maybe one day he will fix this app. Until then I advise against spending any money on the add ons. I am a courier and I have tried at least a dozen mileage apps and this one used to be the best one now it's just like all the others.
Use it every day I've use this app every work day for a year, and it works great. My job requires that I document my business miles and destinations. To do this, I only needed to activate the fields needed, hence I only paid for what I needed.
I want a refund.. Even upgraded to full reports but don't get option to send reports on S5 so is useless Want my money back..
What happened I have to stop using this I used this app daily for my job and loved it. Now with my new phone Galaxy 5 I can send a report, kinda important to get reimbursed for milage. I'm now look for a new tracker
Compared to something as easy and friendly as TRIP CUBBY this is expensive and FRUSTRATING. It is not easy to use, not clear to read, not friendly to use repeatedly and IMPOSSIBLE to send a report. Would not waste my money again on buying it.... and all the add-ons that you suddenly find you need.
Don't pay I purchased the extras for $6.95. Only the ads went away. I wasn't able to use the GPS, the extra reports never came thru, ... When I requested a refund they made suggestions on getting the reports but nothing improved, then they just ignored my emails, no refund. Now I can't even get the regular report sent to my email. Sigh...
You have to be stupid to pay for this. There is no reason why anyone has to pay for this.
I like the app a lot, it works well. HOWEVER...I paid to remove the ads and I am still getting them. Turn the advertising off. Period.
Love it! Simple, fast, uncomplicated. I've been using it for over 2 years. Easy to use and free! Works great on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Close to perfect Accurately syncs between Android phone and Windows 10. The sync sometimes takes too long and starts at inconvenient times. Would line option to sync on request rather than automatically.
Constant ads and slow Functionality is ok. Every time you open the app there is an ad for you to buy an add-on within the app. Now that I have been using it for a few months, it has gotten very slow.
Great app I have used it for 3 years now and can alwayd count on it. It has locked up a few times and appeared blank bit when you restart it, it always recovers. This new version. Is a bit slow to save an entry is my only complaint as of now.
Update sucks Too long to load. Didn't used to be slow. Latest update sucks. Fix it!
Wastes time. Accurately syncs between Android phone and Windows 10. The sync takes too long. Would prefer option to sync on request rather than automatically. So bad I created Excel spread sheet that syncs to cloud with shortcut to Home. Much faster and easier. While it does allow companies to capture info for fleet is so slow the time waste is multiplied by number of drivers.
It used to be good Something happened to this app. Used to be great. Practical. Suddenly, it has turned into a slow, very slow app. Every action takes forever to update. Now, ecerything has a fee....