Download Tiny Shops Burgers apk 2.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 25.0 MB
“The game is awesome and fun”
“I don’t like maths but I love this game!”
“This is an entertaining and educational program. I would certainly play this again”
“We loved the cute characters (VIPs <3) and the design of the game. The pressure was very motivating and was super addictive”
Year 3 - Year 6 students from Hurstville South Public School, Sydney, Australia play testing Tiny Shops Burgers
No In-app purchasing | No advertising | Child safe content
Have you got what it takes to run a successful burger franchise? Dealing with customer’s order, managing the queues and most importantly making sure they are charged the right amount. Make sure the customers are not left waiting for the burgers for too long or you are left with no customers at all!
In Tiny Shops Burgers you progress through each week as the manager of the burger restaurant. As a special challenge you take on VIPs and customers with special requirements at the end of each week. The greater the challenge, the greater the rewards.
- Hours of fast pace fun and loads of challenging levels
- Manage customer in the shop. Keep them moving along in the queue to keep them happy
- Special VIPs (Very Important people) enter the shop randomly to add to the challenge
- Special event – Family Day, Night Shift and many more
- Use images of real coins and notes from Australia, New Zealand and USA to teach and familiarise kids with the use of their and other currencies
- Plenty of in-game shop items (in game money only – no real In App Purchases with real money) to help the player with improving their results of each level
- Financial Literacy
- Multi Currency
- Mental Maths
- Addition and Subtraction
- Shop Queue Management
Tiny Shops Burgers aligns with the following Australian National Curriculum Content Areas:
- Year 1 - Money and financial mathematics (ACMNA017) - Recognise, describe and order Australian coins according to their value
- Year 2 – Money and financial mathematics (ACMNA034) - Count and order small collections of Australian coins and notes according to their value
- Year 3 – Money and financial mathematics (ACMNA059) – Represent money values in multiple ways and count the change required for simple transactions to the nearest five cents
- Year 4 – Money and financial mathematics (ACMNA080) – Solve problems involving purchases and the calculation of change to the nearest five cents with and without digital technologies
- General Capabilities – Literacy, Numeracy, Information and communication technology capability, Critical and creative thinking, Intercultural understanding
- Tiny Shops Burgers was designed, tested and fine-tuned with the assistance from children and teachers at a variety of public schools in Sydney, Australia
- Content is 100% safe for kids
- NO IN-APP PURCHASES
- NO IN GAME ADVERTISING
hawt’s key vision and motto is “Education via Gamification”. Our objective is to create fantastic educational content that fits into the convention classroom disguise into a truly fun and engaging game format where kids loves to play.
Visit us: www.hawt.com.au
Email us: [email protected]
Like us: www.facebook.com/tinyshopsburgers
Follow us: www.twitter.com/hawt_designs
TINY SHOPS BURGERS
LEARN MATHS WITH MONEY
hawt part of our Education and have average installs from 50 to 100. Last Update July 10, 2014. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 2.0. Actual size 25.0 MB.
Addictive, fun, educational Tried this out before giving to my kids to play. I couldn't stop playing myself. Very fun, very addictive, and a great way to learn (or practice) your maths skills.