Download Timesheet Punch In apk 1.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.2 MB
** Please try the free version of PunchIn before buying! **
Timesheet PunchIn is the premium timesheet keeping app on the Android Market. It allows you to save the amount of time you spend on each task using the simple 'punch in, punch out' system.
Timesheet PunchIn was built by contractors, for contractors! It was built in order to allow contractors or employees to focus on their work, ensuring that the amount of time and effort spent on individual tasks during business hours are easily stored and reported on.
With Timesheet PunchIn, you have the ability to add an overtime rate (for example, time and a half or double time), an hourly rate and a mileage rate on a per client basis to be calculated in your billing reports. All this and much more is waiting for you when you purchase Timesheet PunchIn!
So don't waste time or money, try the free version of PunchIn first, look at what is on offer in the full version, buy it and get back to work!
- Punch in/Punch out
- Task Management
- Client Management
- Add milage and costing expenses to your tasks
- Hourly rates, overtime rates and milage rates on a per-client basis
- Timesheet, Task List, Client List and Income reports
- Ring or email your clients directly from PunchIn
- PunchIn Widget
- Add time manually to your tasks
- Format reports in HTML
- Format reports in CSV
- Format reports in XML
- Format reports in JSON
- Send reports to SD Card
- Send reports to Email
- Send reports to Bluetooth
- Send reports to HTTP POST
- Send reports to FTP
- Import Android contacts as clients
- Auto export of clients as Android contacts
- Sync timesheets to Android calendar
- Backup/Restore to SD Card
- Backup/Restore to FTP
- Backup/Restore to DropBox
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (writes reports and backups to SD Card)
- android.permission.CALL_PHONE (ring your clients direct from the app)
- android.permission.INTERNET (used to send reports and backups via FTP and DropBox in the paid version)
- android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS (used for syncing Android contacts as PunchIn clients)
- android.permission.READ_CONTACTS (used for syncing Android contacts as PunchIn clients)
- android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS (used for syncing Android contacts as PunchIn clients)
- android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR (used for syncing PunchIn events to the calendar)
- android.permission.READ_CALENDAR (used for syncing PunchIn events to the calendar)
For more or if you have any suggestions, please go to;
10 Jun 2012: Bug fixes
15 Apr 2013: Fixed a bug where the date was not showing on the main screen on newer devices
Aku I.T part of our Productivity and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update April 15, 2013. Google play rating is 40.0. Current verison is 1.4. Actual size 1.2 MB.
Fast But Task Note Functionality Lacking / Broken? A fast interface to switch between tasks, but with what is, for me, a real problem with Task Notes. It's very unclear whether a note relates to the definition of a Task, or can change individually every time a punch-in occurs. Task notes don't seem to propagate through to the synched calendar entry, or appear in any of the on-device reports as far as I can tell. Also it isn't possible to go back to an event you've punched out on and add to / amend notes (but that may be because the note is attached to the task definition, not the particular instance) This really limits the usefulness for me - I may have 5 entries for the "same" task in a day such as "Development" but I want at least a reminder what that development involved. This isn't possible with the current version as far as I can tell.