Download The Terrible Taunting apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 41.0 MB
Mighty League Vol 1: The Terrible Taunting
• A powerful children's book that can be read on multiple levels - it is a fun and interactive superhero story, a real life telling of quirks and issues relating to Asperger's, and a more thorough guide to Asperger's for older audiences.
• Promotes SELF-ACCEPTANCE, AWARENESS, and an UNDERSTANDING for others who are different.
• Addresses bullying in a meaningful and appropriate way.
The adorkable JMan and his plucky hedgehog sidekick, Mr. Redge are the unstoppable, secret superhero team who save a classmate from the poking pranks of Dr. Evil Touch! Join this quirky duo on their quest to stop a bully, make the school playground a peaceful place, and more importantly, make a new friend who likes crime fighting, capes and karate, too. Discover JMan’s hidden notebook on each page about what it’s like to be an Aspie.
FOR KIDS AGES 5-11
ABOUT THIS APP:
This INTERACTIVE storybook app is based on the real JMan, Jonathan Murphy, and his REAL LIFE adventures growing up with ASPERGER’S SYNDROME. Written by his sister, Molly Murphy, and narrated by Jonathan himself, the story is told by someone who sees his world from a very unique perspective. It promotes SELF-ACCEPTANCE, AWARENESS, and an UNDERSTANDING for others who are different.
The Mighty League APP is a Murphy family’s GEEK CLUB BOOKS, I’m unique, I’m a geek production. Discover audio stories, activities, and more at www.geekclubbooks.com.
• GIRL POWER option! You can change the superhero, JMan, into super-heroine, Jaycee.
• Touch Mr. Redge on every page and a SECRET NOTEBOOK pops up with age-appropriate information on Aspergers Syndrome, being different, and bullying.
• Over 70 INTERACTIVE SOUNDS AND ANIMATIONS—including capes waving, speech bubbles, character movements, and more.
• Original “I’m Unique, I’m a Geek” THEME SONG by award-winning children’s performing artist, AndyZ.
• Easy to use navigation, customization, and page turning effects.
• Narration with word highlighting, self-read, or record your own narration options.
• PROJECT BASED LEARNING CURRICULUM aligned with Common Core State Standards available for free download at
CURRICULUM – PRAGMATICS – SOCIAL SKILLS OPPORTUNITIES:
“This will be a GREAT RESOURCE for COUNSELOR and GIFT AND TALENT TEACHERS to use as a Social Issues project. It is not limited to just grade-level classrooms. I find it to be an AWESOME, EDUCATIONAL APP.”
Cyndie Sebourn, National Board Certified Teacher, Author, APPS with Curriculum
• Opens exploration and discussions about feeling different, accepting others with differences, autism spectrum, bullying and conflict resolution.
• Enhances students’ awareness of Aspergers Syndrome.
• Resource for school counselors and Gift and Talented teachers as a group Social Issues study.
• SLP/SLPA tool for pragmatic and social skills groups.
• APP and its curriculum include student-friendly objectives, Common Core State Standards, upper levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy, cross-curricular subjects, and technology.
PARENT NOTICE ABOUT THIS APP:
-Does not collect/share any user’s personally identifiable information.
-Does not contain ads.
-Does not contain In APP Purchases for additional content.
-Does not include analytics.
-Links to Blackfish Children’s Books’ Library to view other storybook APPS by Customizabooks.
-Option to open window at end of APP for links to Customizabooks and Geek Club Books.
Customizabooks is a pioneer of customizable books and games. Customizabooks can take your book and turn it into an interactive digital app. Our technology also can be used to create interactive electronic books and games with broad customization features. Please visit Customizabooks online for more information: www.customizabooks.com
Customizabooks LLC part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Sept. 3, 2013. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 41.0 MB.