Download The Sagas of Fire*Wolf apk 1.2707 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 64.0 MB
From Herbie Brennan, the author of the GrailQuest series, comes The Complete Sagas of Fire*Wolf! Exiled from his Barbarian village, Fire*Wolf sets out into the Wilderness. On the way he will encounter many dangers and learn the truth behind his heritage. Growing from a simple barbarian to a skilled sorcerer, Fire*Wolf will not only have to survive personal danger but thwart the greatest threat Harn has ever had to face… The Demonspawn.
J.H. Brennan, known also as “Herbie” Brennan, is an author of over 100 fiction and non-fiction books for adults, teens and children. Herbie has also designed and written a number of RPGs and gamebooks, and is best known for his GrailQuest series published during the mid 1980s. Tin Man Games will be bringing GrailQuest to digital platforms in 2015.
** REVIEWS **
"The story feels comfortably epic in scope, thanks to being spread across so many books. The Sagas of Fire*Wolf is some serious value for the money." - 148Apps (4 out of 5 stars)
"The game is presented in Tin Man's brilliant gamebook engine, and it's just as slick and poised as we've come to expect." - Pocket Gamer (Bronze Award)
** FEATURES **
• Four gamebooks – one app! Journey across Harn from start to finish!
• Wield the mighty Doombringer – a powerful sword which steals foes’ life and transfers it to you!
• Gain experience through combat and customize Fire*Wolf’s stat upgrades to your liking!
• Bring across your powerful warrior to the next story upon each book’s conclusion!
• Cast powerful spells, including the ability to paralyze foes, turn invisible, hurl fireballs and more!
• New, full colour artwork by Simon Lissaman and music by Ryan Grogan to accompany the interactive story.
The Complete Sagas of Fire*Wolf has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Join Tin Man Games at www.gamebookadventures.com for lots more exciting digital gamebooks including the Fighting Fantasy series and Judge Dredd!
The Complete Sagas of Fire*Wolf is adapted from the Sagas of the Demonspawn series, written by J.H. Brennan, originally published in 1984-85.
- minor bug fixes
Tin Man Games part of our Role Playing and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Oct. 8, 2014. Google play rating is 89.4382. Current verison is 1.2707. Actual size 64.0 MB.
If fantasy stories of swords & sorcery are up your street then this certainly will not disappoint. Great read and well put together battle system - in which Fire*Wolf can wield both weaponry & magic to defeat many tough encounters. Highly recommend this set of game books to FF fans to take you into a journey across a rich epic world of barbarian warriors, magic power and mythical monsters. All four books in one amazing package this really is a must buy!
Awesome Awesome book series updated into a nice app. Would like to see something similar done to the Grail quest series from the same author.
If Conan learn magic This game bloody brilliant. It about typical barbarian type thrust into destiny slowly developing him into a very different man. It great Price four books for on the graphic are awesome storyline well written, and very challenge really make you think about your choices even thou character the typical wild warrior he still very human and you feel it. My only complaint is one possible really big sub plot just left hanging with no resolution. Beside that great time.
Wish there was more This is hands down the best gamebook (series) by Tin Man. The GAs are really good too, then the FFs, then the randoms, which can be hit & miss. But FireWolf is just awesome. Many many hours of gameplay, and great replayability because you can try different paths. Its the best written as well. IMHO the combat is better than any others. GAs is good, but I dont like FFs combat mechanics at all. FireWolf is a must have for any gamebook fan.
Too expensive Wayyy too expensive but its a good story all the same