Download The Gatekeeper's Oath apk .3357 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 100.0 MB
Spellcaster: The Gatekeeper's Oath is an interactive fantasy novel set in Suidemor, where danger lurks around every corner. Solve puzzles and cast magic as you search for King Othirom to release him from the Forgotten Spell.
Languishing behind the towering walls of his castle, King Othirom has been cast under the Forgotten Spell. The gates to the castle have been locked for thirteen years and the gatekeepers have long since left their posts and gone into hiding. Can you open the abandoned castle gates while avoiding capture by the dangerous Olcrada?
** FEATURES **
• All new spells to master! Become invisible, protect yourself, and communicate with the spirits!
• Delve deeper into the city of Suidemor, including the city's sinister gaol.
• Uncover clues and solve unique puzzles to help Suidemor's residents.
• Combat the elements themselves in your quest to rescue your father!
• Wondrous new illustrations from Tony Hough to discover!
• Achievements to find throughout the gamebook as you play.
The Gatekeeper's Oath has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
- minor bug fixes
Tin Man Games part of our Role Playing and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Feb. 25, 2015. Google play rating is 98.4615. Current verison is .3357. Actual size 100.0 MB.
Finally the sequel! This is the 2nd of the trilogy of the Forgotten Spell. This series plays a bit different than most FF/GA gamebooks, theres no dice rolling or combat. Puzzles are solved by riddles and pictures (usually HOG style). Not really my favorite, I prefer the randomness of dice. But the art and story is worth it, especially if you're into British fairy mythos or Victorian/steampunk culture.
Very good sequel to forgotten spell This is a very rich world created by the author. A nice variation on the traditional gamebook in that solving puzzles is the challenge needed to succeed. Forgotten spell has been published a few years ago and I hope Louisa Dent publishes a paper copy of this book as well. .
Looking good! The game is fun and innovative as always. Wonderful job guys