Download The Chief - Discontinued apk 1.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 11.0 MB
Disclaimer: You must use a ROM that fully supports Layers/RRO theming!!!
MUST BE ROOTED and have the Layers Manager app!
*Most layers should work on mdpi to xxxhdpi phones that are using compatible ROMs with Layers.
For more information on the Layers project, go to the XDA thread for Official Layers and Bitsyko Apps at http://goo.gl/e6aZBL!
Also, check out the Official Webpage and Forum for Layers at http://www.bitsyko.com!
1) Download the app
2) Install the app
3) Go in your app drawer and open the app
4) Click on "Install The Chief Free"
5) It'll open the Layers Manager app and automatically install thechieffree.zip to /sdcard/Overlays (it'll create it if you don't have it already).
6) Click "Layers Installer"
7) Scroll down to find the "Overlays" folder (within that location, you should find the thechieffree.zip.
8) Click the thechieffree.zip and install individual apks or the whole theme as you normally would within the Layers Manager app.
9) Reboot (you can choose soft reboot if your ROM supports it)
10) Love yourself some of The Chief!
- AOSP Browser
- AOSP Keyboard
- Desk Clock (just a few black touches)
- Google Messenger
- Google Keyboard (change to Dark or Light Material in Google Keyboard Settings)
- Google Now (Velvet)
- Lock Clock
- Play Music
- Play Store
- Fixed FC for Settings on some ROMs
- Added AOSiP Settings Icon
- Added Optipop Settings Icon
- Added Broken Settings Icon
- Added Darkobas Settings Icon
- Added dark/rounded background to framework
- Ambient Display fix (must use ROM with commit)
- Many other bug fixes throughout
Jeremy Beck part of our Personalization and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update April 23, 2015. Google play rating is 88.5714. Current verison is 1.2. Actual size 11.0 MB.