Download The Caterpillar, Mother Goose apk 1.1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 60.0 MB
A little caterpillar braves the world only to transform into a butterfly.
Winner of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award, Kappi Gold Award, NAPPA Gold Award & TeachersWithApps Award
ABOUT THE STORYBOOKS?
Agnitus has taken a fresh spin on the classic nursery rhyme from Mother Goose & others. Sometime, we have modified the famous kids fables & tales so they resonate more with today's toddlers, young readers, kids & audiences. While they are not "Bob's Books" like readers for early learning, these interactive 3D storybooks with voice over or read along are like picture books and board books that toddlers & kids enjoy a lot & read them over & over again. While most of these classic storybooks have been done by many app developers, we hope that the fun, interactive, vibrant & engaging 3D graphics will make these read along books for kids, a new favourite.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This program is ideal for babies, toddlers & kids who are 2 years old, 3 years old, 4 years old and 5 years old in Preschool, Kindergarten & First Grade. Kids with learning disabilities seem to find the learning games engaging and keeps them focused.
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different games, Agnitus learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery. Our Skill Report provides informative, at-a-glance results of your child's learning experience.
• 100+ Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics.
TopIQ Kids Learning Program
• Personalized Learning Platform for every child.
• Single app experience where additional games automatically get downloaded based on child’s learning requirements.
• Based on a standardized curriculum developed by professional educators.
• Only education and learning solution that holistically addresses all aspects of learning, including Mathematics, Reading and Writing, Social & Emotional Learning and Coding & Programing
• Real time data analytics that globally compares every child’s academic performance.
• Download it at:
Agnitus part of our Books & Reference and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Aug. 25, 2014. Google play rating is 75.7143. Current verison is 1.1.0. Actual size 60.0 MB.
Amazing pixar quality animation Kids really adore that cute caterpillar. Beautiful story seeing the caterpillar take that difficult journey and turn into a beautiful butterfly. It gave tears. Amazing!