Download The Burp Bracket apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Welcome to the Burp Bracket.
The Burp Bracket is an NCAA March Madness like, bracket buster game designed to see who can “burp” the loudest. Starting with 8, 4 or 2 players or the Elite 8, Final 4 or the Championship bracket, players take turns burping to see who advances to the next round. The final 2 players vie to become the Championship “Burper!”
How to play:
1. Quick Record option: You can “Quickly” record a burp and play it back quickly just to hear what you sound like when burping. Disgusting isn’t it? But lots of fun!
a. Press the Quick Record button on the Home Screen, you will see the following:
1. “Record.” This is the link that you will press when you are ready to begin to record your burp.
2. “Playback” link. Use this to playback the burp you make.
3. “Decibel Meter.” This is the box that will record and measure to “decibel” of your burp.
4. Finally, the Time Stamp and the “Location” box. Use the Location Box type in the name of the location you were at to remind you of where you were when you recorded your beautiful burp!
b. Press the Record Button, and begin recording your burp. (You have5 seconds to get it out.)
c. Press the Playback button, and listen. Nasty right!?
The Challenge Button
1. If you select The Challenge Option, this is where the major fun comes in. Challenge up to 8 friends to see who has the loudest burp of them all.
a. Press The Challenge link on the Home Screen, then do the following:
1. Enter the name of each Player who is going to play the game. You can only enter the Players in groups of 2, 4 or 8 Players.
2. Location Box: Type in the name of the Location where you were when the game was played. This will help you to recall the bracket or game at a later date to Playback
3. “Let the Challenge Begin.” Double click this link and you will be taken to the next screen which will display ALL Players in the Elite 8, Final 4, or Championship Bracket, depending on how many Players were entered. Now is where the fun begins!
b. When you are ready to begin the challenge, simply hit the “Let’s Dance” button.
1. Players will take turns providing the deepest and longest burp possible.
2. Players will see the name of the Player who is up to Play and the Bracket number or game that you are playing.
3. Players will also see the large Decibel Box to measure the burp that you make.
4. Players will see the Record link. Press the Record button and begin to record your deepest burp and stop. After you stop, you will automatically see decibel readings which will tell you how loud your burp was.
5. After you have recorded, you will see an option to Playback your burp, Re-Record your burp or Next. If you are pleased with your burp, simply hit Next, and Player #2 will record. Player #2 will follow the same steps that Player #1 took.
6. Once all the Players have recorded, the top 4 Players with the highest score will move on to the Final Four bracket.
7. All 4 Players will repeat the same steps. Once all 4 Players have recorded, the top 2 Players will be sent to the Championship Bracket.
8. Once the Final 2 Players have recorded, a Champion will be crowned. Yeah!!!!
Finally, on the Home Page, you will 1 main option:
By selecting the Playback link, you can quickly Playback all the games that you’ve ever played. Select either the Quick Record or The Challenge Option.
Then, select which game or bracket you want to choose by selecting the date, time or the location where you played.
Double click the link and you will hear all the players who played on that particular bracket.
The Burp Bracket is a wonderful way to release stress, have fun with your friends, and compete. Simply funs! Give it a try and tell us what you think about our application.
Good luck, and may the best burp win!!!
Internet Connection for Remote Users
Top 10 lists based on cities
Add Personal Picture to the screen
And much more!
CreateMyApps.com part of our Sports and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Dec. 20, 2010. Google play rating is 50.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.