Download The basics of Arabic language apk 1.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 43.0 MB
Arabic is the 5th most commonly spoken native language in the world
This is an excellent starting to learn the basics of the Arabic language, the Arabic letters, numbers, and a lot of key words.
This app uses a technology based on watching listening and trying to repeat in order to facilitate the learning process.
With a lot of sounds and HD images you will easily learn.
This app is suitable for western countries as well as for Indian and Nigerians also it is recommended for children or students to learn the basics of Arabic language.
This app is totally free and ads free works perfectly offline and better installed on a tablet or big screen phone such as Samsung Galaxy or Sony Xperia or HTC one.
We welcome your recommendations on our page on Facebook or just drop us an email on our Gmail account shown below.
. Arabic is the official language of over 20 countries and there are well over 300 million native speakers of the language. These speakers are largely concentrated in the Middle East, but there are minority groups of native speakers throughout the world. It is also an official language of the United Nations, the Arab League, the Organization of Islamic Conference, and the African Union.
2. Arabic is the liturgical language of Islam. In addition to the millions of native speakers, many more millions know Arabic as a foreign language, since as the language of the Qu’ran, it is understood by Muslims throughout the world.
3. There is a high demand and low supply of Arabic-speakers in the Western world.
5. Arabic-speaking nations are a fast growing market for trade. Initiatives to integrate the Arab world into the global economy are opening up numerous potential new business opportunities.
6. Arabic-speaking peoples have made significant contributions to world civilization. While Europe was experiencing the relative intellectual stagnation of the middle Ages, the Arab-Islamic civilization was at its zenith. Arabs contributed a great deal to the advancement of science, medicine, and philosophy.
7. The Arab-speaking world has a rich cultural heritage. The Arab world has its own unique art, music, literature, cuisine, and way of life. Westerners know about belly dance, perhaps have read 1001 Nights, and may have tried some popular Middle Eastern dishes such as hummus or falafel, but Western exposure to the Arab way of life is generally limited.
Always use you mind and through away the lollipop
8. Knowing Arabic can promote intercultural understanding. In addition to having limited exposure to real Arabic culture, Westerners are presented with one-dimensional negative stereotypes of Arabic-speaking peoples through the news media, Hollywood films, and other sources.
9. Arabic influence is evident in many other languages. The export of concepts, products, and cultural practices from Arabic-speaking peoples is evident in the vocabulary that Arabic has lent other languages. Algebra was invented by Arab mathematicians in medieval times.
10. The Unites States has a significant Arab-American population. There are nearly 3.5 million people of Arab heritage residing in the United States. Even just a basic knowledge of the Arabic language and culture can improve understanding and acceptance of this often misunderstood and misrepresented group of Americans
In addition, we recommend that you visit our facebook page for subscription to get news on our latest Hi-tech and Innovative Apps:https://www.facebook.com/arrayan.android
Funcomapps part of our Education and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Oct. 15, 2014. Google play rating is 72.5. Current verison is 1.0. Actual size 43.0 MB.