Download Telugu for AnySoftKeyBoard apk 201300916-TELUGU free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 360.0 KB
Try new independent keyboard Just Telugu
Install only if you can read “తెలుగు మాట తీపు”.
If you see BOXES, you PHONE itself does NOT support Telugu.
Telugu Language pack for AnySoftKeyboard.
You can type Telugu with ease.
1. Install AnySoftkeyboard from the play store.
2. Install this Telugu Language Pack
3. Goto Settings -> Language and Keyboards
4. Enable Anysoftkeyboard
5. Goto AnySoftKeyboard -> Keyboards -> Enable Telugu layouts
6. Click on “Click for text testing”, Press hold on input box until you get a popup
7. Select “Input method” -> then AnySoftKeyboard
You can switch between languages by pressing “->ABC->” button on the Keyboard
Works only if
1. Telugu Font Installed
2. Device Complex Font Rendering. (Latest Indian firmwares supports)
3. AnySoftKeyboard to be Installed
Currently It support two layouts.
1. Baraha/KaGapa Minimal Layout
2. Telugu Inscript Layout.
Report any issues or requests here or mail to [email protected]
fixed minor issues
Just Indic part of our Tools and have average installs from 50000 to 100000. Last Update Oct. 3, 2013. Google play rating is 76.0696. Current verison is 201300916-TELUGU. Actual size 360.0 KB.
Less Information I am not able to understand how to write with 'Vathulu'
Hai I am uninstalled app don't install
Use full app My sweety telugu my mother lanuage
Usless app It wii not found in message settings.worst app
Good app Manaku upayogapadedi.
Am going to learn, and thanks
Fine It is my mother tongue and it is quite useful
Hi This aswome
worst app i cont understood this
Worst app !!!!!!!!!!!!! Never try this
SRINIVAS I have downloaded it and paid it also. It is not working at all................ Money gone.... waste application.
i dont know where it downloaded. waste
unable to found In my device i am unable to change the settings and i am unable to found where it was installed :(
Does not work
Very good App! Has been using regularly. Thanks for giving the kagapa option. To type "Vattulu" press "f" and then the regular word. For example. If you want to type "తల్లి" type "t+l+f+l+i" here "f+l" will give you vattulu.