Download TechVizion Modem Diagnostics apk 2.0.93 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.9 MB
TechVizion is a mobile app for cable technicians who are responsible for installing or troubleshooting cable modem service in the field. TechVizion Works in conjunction with TruVizion, the popular web-based application from ZCorum that offers cable providers advanced diagnostics for DOCSIS compatible cable modems, CMTS and VoIP devices. [Note: A separate TechVizion license and a password are required to access the app. Call 1-800-909-9441 or email [email protected]].
With the combination of TruVizion and TechVizion, technicians will have visibility not only into a single subscriber modem, but also nearby modems. Unlike test equipment that can only see what it’s connected to, TechVizion makes it fast and easy to verify the quality of a subscriber’s connection and even check on other modems in the area from any location—without the bulk and expense of proprietary equipment, and without the need to drive from place to place to connect up.
With TechVizion, cable technicians can:
* Query modems by the MAC address, or the subscriber’s Last Name or Phone Number. If an exact match, the search result will display the modem queried. If more than one modem matches the search criteria, such as a customer’s last name, a summary list of all modems that match will be displayed, showing customer name, address, phone, and whether the modem is in an alert state or off-line.
* View key modem and port statistics. On a single screen see a wealth of information, including the modem’s status, how long it’s been online, the number of flaps and the last flap time. Scroll down to see the modem’s power and SNR levels, the number of codeword errors over the last 24 hours and bandwidth transferred during the same period. There are also key metrics for the upstream channel the modem is connected to, which is especially helpful in determining whether an issue is restricted to one subscriber, or possibly affecting multiple homes in the area.
* Check historical data and compare nearby modems. With one touch you can chart the RF statistics for any modem over the last 24 hours. One touch more will overlay the same data from the five closest modems so a technician can compare readings and check for common trends or deviations. You can even stream RF levels to the charts live, which is useful for confirming whether a problem has been resolved, as well as for identifying intermittent and short-duration issues that might otherwise be missed.
* Geographically map modems. With TechVizion a single touch generates a map that shows the location of all modems on the same channel. Flags representing each modem are color-coded based on RF alerts or offline status for quick identification of trouble areas and outages.
- Fix map issue due to the MapQuest no longer available.
ZCorum part of our Tools and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update July 12, 2016. Google play rating is 75.6. Current verison is 2.0.93. Actual size 2.9 MB.
Worst Need to register many thing.. worst app ever.
Ok when it works Always seems to not work when I need it most.
Very handy Works very well.
Love this. Great tool.
Not satisfying I tried it and it don't worked for me for my iball modem
Wish it was better Logs you off and sessions expires every 1 min. Booo
VP ZCorum Our App team keeps on bring it with this App. Great work.
Awesome App The only thing more amazing than the user experience is the developer that coded it!!!
Life saver in the field Great info at my finger tips. Just wish it had full cmts graphs.
Its not EQA tests Could be better if using the cmac and select from different cable and dsl systems. and what's really important for modem diagnostics is the power levels on rx and tx and cmts and snrs on both ends which can be easily corrected. Sorry sticking to EQA modem tests.
Hopeless application .