Download Tapit apk 2.7.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 7.3 MB
The Tapit payment service will not be available after June 2016. Tapit will maintain operations for existing customers until summer 2016. New mobile credit cards can no longer be ordered.
Tapit – the Swiss wallet of the future.
With the Tapit app for the first time ever you can now use your Android NFC smartphone to make payments in Switzerland. To do so, install one of the available credit cards.
As soon as you have installed a credit card on your app, you can make contactless payments with your smartphone. Look out for the contactless logo on the card reader.
Why opt for Tapit?
- Secure: your credit card information is stored on the NFC SIM card. Various PINs and security features on the secure element of your SIM card protect from external accessing.
- Convenient: you can pay with Tapit even if your battery is empty. All that is required is that an installed credit card be activated as the standard card.
- Simple: hold up the smartphone with the back facing the contactless logo on the card reader and make payments of up to CHF 40.– without a PIN.
- Currently available only in Switzerland for Swisscom customers.
- Currently offering the following credit cards: Cornèrcard Mobile Visa Classic, Corèrcard Mobile Visa Prepaid // Viseca World MasterCard Silber Mobile, Viseca World MasterCard Gold Mobile.
- Currently running on the following Android smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Alpha, Samsung Galaxy S5, S5 mini, S5 Cat. 6, S4, S4 Value Edition, S4 Active, S4 mini, Note 3, Note 2 LTE, S3, S3 LTE, S3 mini, Ace 3 // Sony Xperia M2, M, Z2, Z1, Z1 Compact, Z // HTC One (M8), HTC One, HTC One max, HTC One mini, HTC Desire 610 // LG G3
- Tapit works with a NFC SIM card.
- Tapit is an app for NFC-ready Android smartphones and is not available for tablets.
Fixes on payment service for Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 compact.
Tapit part of our Productivity and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Aug. 12, 2015. Google play rating is 52.1408. Current verison is 2.7.0. Actual size 7.3 MB.
No compatibility with Sony flagship devices Compatibility seems VERY limited. I have the right SIM and even the right credit card (which really shouldn't matter either) but it still does not work. Why is the cheap Sony M2 compatible, but none of the flagship devices Z1, Z2, Z3 or my Z3 compact? This is simply ridiculous, as they surely don't lack the necessary hardware.
Support!? I have a Nexus 6 and it shows "Motorola Valocia" during the hardware verification :( The list of supported devices is also not displayed.
Lack of creditcard compatibility Currently supports less than 1% of the credit cards available in Switzerland. Will have to wait until my cards become available.
Would love to use it, but as long as other credit card providers like ubs / cs aren't supported makes no sense for me. Waiting..
Quite the disappointment In its current state the application is of no use. Most credit cards here in Switzerland are issued by a Bank with MasterCard/Visa listed as a partner. Even though I have a compatible phone and I even received the NFC Sim-Card, I'm still not able to use the app since it only works with just a few credit cards. Quite the disappointment.
Doesn't work on HTC One X.
Got my Card and it works like magic..
Server cannot be reached...
LG G2 not supported?? Why am I allowed to install this app if my phone is not supported? At least the list of supported phones should be added to the app's description.
No N5 -EDIT- okay, but that just shows that this solution isn't really good if only certain devices can use it...
Very bad Smartphone Support It only supports Samsung, some HTC and some Sony devices. Why can't it support all the NFC enabled devices? It doesn't work on my Xiaomi Redmi Note. Very disappointed.
Not useful Since the supported hardware is small is another way to stay away from nfc. If a late Model like Nexus 5 is not supported, than I will no longer play with the app. Apps have one chance when they make such a hype out of it.
Nexus 5 Why is the Nexus 5 not supported? It is NFC enabled.
Why is Nexus 5 not supported?
no support for the nexus 5? is there a reason for this? the nexus 5 is nfc enabled.
Device support The list of supported devices is just ridiculous.
No support for N5
Not compatible Shouldn't NFC just work if a device has NFC (in my case OnePlus One)? This is like saying your device is not WiFi compatible because we don't support your model... Complete nonsense.
Just use the internal storage Google does not have it's own solution, everyone can use the same API as Google Wallet and store its encrypted data in the device. Tapit has it's own proprietary solution which obviously only works on a handful of devices and even needs a special SIM card. The solution would be to use the Google API as it is ment to be used, and store the encrypted data in the device. Then you don't even need a special SIM. And only on devices which do not have an internal storage for secure data (if there are any) you could use the special SIM as you do know.
Nexus 5 Great idea, unfortunately small subset of supported devices. Eg no support for the Nexus line...
Works not with LG hardware
Samsung S6 is not supported