Download taFileSync apk 1.3.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 147.0 KB
taFileSync is an application for synchronizing two directory trees on the local file system. It can for example be used to synchronize the storage card with an OTG (on-the-go) USB stick or to make a backup of the internal to the external storage card.
The app has following features:
* 1-way and 2-way sync
* unlimited number of sync jobs
* preview of differences
* time offset handling
* update source timestamp (e.g. when no rights to update target timestamps under Android KitKat)
* compare by content
* compare by ignoring timestamps (when mirroring by content)
* show differences in text files (needs the app taTextDiff)
On Android 4.4.x (KitKat) you should use a time offset of 1000 because KitKat adjusts the timestamps on external SDcards to even seconds.
There is a PRO app (taFileSync PRO), which activates additional functionality:
* list of directories to be excluded
* more than 1 time offset can be ignored
* Job log files
* Jobs can be run automatically (e.g. with Tasker)
* SEND Intent for adhoc directory compare (e.g. with Total Commander)
* VIEW Intent for .json files to pass data to the app
For more details see the online version of the built-in help file:
* Image files are renamed before deleting them to prevent them from re-appearing.
Tanapro GmbH, Tom Arn part of our Tools and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Dec. 2, 2015. Google play rating is 56.6667. Current verison is 1.3.0. Actual size 147.0 KB.