Download Table Tennis Score Keeper apk 1.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.7 MB
Table Tennis Score Keeper app is a simple application which helps players , their parents or friends in scoring matches. It can score Singles and Doubles Game . Doubles game feature is added recently and is the only one which can provide information on who will serve to whom , decider game receiver changes etc .
It can be used in local tournaments , leagues , college or practice games . Scorekeeper app can score Best of 7 ,5 ,3 or 1 games . It records which player will serve next . You can add the player names and also extend by adding club or country name . Once a game in a match is completed it can be added and the next game can be scored . The app works on Portrait mode and also is tested on landscape for Nexus 7 and Nexus 4 .
It is best suited for parents , coaches or friend who are scoring for their player during a match .
Game Usage :-
1. Click the Player push button to increase the score . After 2 points serve (*) will move automatically to next server.
2. After the game is finished (e.g 11/8) , please add them to games summary by using push button "Add Game".
3. The Games Summary will show all the game scores .
4. Use the 7 , 5 ,3 ,1 radio buttons to select the best # of games . e.g choose 5 for best of 5 games where one who reaches 3 game first will be the winner.
5. First Server check box - This button informs who will serve first and it will be applicable for whole match . You need to select this only once and it will keep tab of server for all the games in a match .
6. Edit Player Name - You can enter you name and opponent player name and also Club or Country Name . Recommended practice is use the (Club) or (Country) for clarity.
7. Use New Match button to start a new match .It will clear all games scores
8. Use Clear Game Score to clear current game .
Doubles Game : Added on 11th Oct 2013
1. New Menu Item "Doubles Mode" is available to change the game mode to Doubles .
2. To enter Player Names please use the Edit Player Name check box .
For Team 1 , Please enter Player Name as e.g. Ma Lin / Wang liqin . It means that they are part of the same team .
Ma Lin will be serving first .
For Team 1 , Please enter Player Name as e.g. Achanta / Timo Boll . It means that they are part of the same team .
Achanta will be receiving first .
3. Switch Side feature will allow players to switch the sides . It does not change the state of the game so is only useful at the start of the game . It is also applicable for singles mode.
4. Shuffle - Double - You can shuffle the team 1 or team 2 separately .
Double Serving and Receiving - the word "(serves)" informs on which player is going to serve next . The symbol * informs which team has the serve . The word "(receives)" inform which player is going to receive now .
If a deciding game is going on , the receiving team player will shuffle automatically when any team gets to 5 point first .
Arun Sharma Bali part of our Sports and have average installs from 1000 to 5000. Last Update Nov. 11, 2013. Google play rating is 70.0. Current verison is 1.1. Actual size 1.7 MB.
Michael McClellan Great app, tells you who serves each turn, and even knows to switch serves when its 10-10. No undo button tho, so when you press a wrong button, you have to be careful.
Not the Best. ---Accurately indicates server and receiver in doubles matches, which PING PONG SCOREBOARD does NOT do. ---Can't reset a mistake point.
Great app simple to use