Download SysWidgets Pro apk 2.3.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.1 MB
SysWidgets is a widget set that allows you to monitor CPU usage and network usage in the form of a graph!\
Very Important: Make sure you have uninstalled SysWidgets (the free version) before installing this version!
• Fully customizable Widgets.
• Support for multi-core CPUs.
• Current Widgets size is 2x1 (more size planned!).
• Support for android 2.2 and grater!
• Works great on tablets and phones!
• Cpu Usage Widget.
• Memory Usage widget.
• Network Usage Widget.
• Network Usage Widget will scale to fit the data.
• Displays usage data in either a line graph or bar graph.
• CPU usage monitor right in the notification bar.
* Fixed title and description for check box preference for update when screen is off.
* Various bug fixes.
* Added ability to set update period of widgets.
* Added option to set whether or not the data for widgets shoud be updated when screen is off.
Thomas Otero (H3R3T1C) part of our Tools and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Jan. 25, 2013. Google play rating is 81.6. Current verison is 2.3.1. Actual size 1.1 MB.
Awesome Just I needed! I very like see stats for my android, this app give me all needed.
Causes Apex launcher to lag I have a Note 10.1 with apex launcher installed. When I use one of these widgets, it causes the tab to lag or freeze..... Nice Idea though. Will try again at a later date to see if it is fixed.
Awful Battery hog, uses more battery than any other application running
"Just what I wanted" This has the best three system monitoring graph widgets, all in one purchase. They work great, look sharp, and match in style. Works great on my S5 and tab S. "Thank You".
Needs to hog less memory and cpu
Nice little widget but needs to support separate settings per widget on screen and native resizing on compatible Android for 5 stars
Great start Great start memory monitoring seems to be a big omission. 5 stars once we can monitor memory as well.
Beginning stages There are several CPU and networking monitoring tools out there, but this one is quickly catching up. Good job, Thomas.
Shit! Very cool widgets, but it stops very often, while being added to the ignore list in all my process killers! Deleting and then re-installing the widget didn't help. Only after reboot... Return me my money!
Works Great Its simple but also cheap therefore worth the money since it does what it is supposed to do !