Download SysWidgets apk 2.3.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.1 MB
SysWidgets is a widget set that allows you to monitor CPU usage and network usage in the form of a graph!
• Fully customizable Widgets.
• Support for multi-core CPUs. (Pro)
• Current Widgets size is 2x1 (more size planned!).
• Support for android 2.2 and grater!
• Works great on tablets and phones!
• Cpu Usage Widget.
• Network Usage Widget.(Pro)
• Memory Usage Widget. (Pro)
• Network Usage Widget will scale to fit the data.
• Displays usage data in either a line graph or bar garph (bar graph is a pro feature).
• CPU usage monitor for the notification bar.
* Fixed title and description for check box preference for update when screen is off.
* Various bug fixes.
* Added ability to set update period of widgets.
* Added option to set whether or not the data for widgets shoud be updated when screen is off.
* Updated tour to show new features.
* Memory usage widget has been added for pro users!
Thomas Otero (H3R3T1C) part of our Tools and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update Jan. 25, 2013. Google play rating is 75.9375. Current verison is 2.3.1. Actual size 1.1 MB.
Useful *CPU* Widget Bear in mind that only the _CPU_ widget does anything. The other 2 "widgets" have no functionality … which, I agree, is obnoxious and annoying. The rest of the app, however, is quite decent. I'll be buying the full version.
OK but free version limited I'm not going to pay for features that I haven't tried.
Pointless There is no widget in the free version, just how to buy the pro version. Worthless download, would have rated ZERO if I could.
Cool & Efficient If I wasn't on an unlimited sprint data plan I would buy the paid version.
Sucks negative 1 Not really free when the other widgets are pro only.
Wtf Why make a free version if theres nothing in it except a screen showing you what you get if you go pro. Funny. Seriously try to add widget and theres nothing to add. Just an advertisement for paid version. Kinda silly.
If all you want is a 2x1 CPU widget with a customizable layout, this app may be the best one i've tried among the 10 best rated available. Can't speak for its accuracy, CPU readings vary between the apps i've tried, but it is as stable as you can ask for, with a good refresh ratio (1sec). Better to have a limited version than a full one with ads, the way i see it. Thanks for that, Thomas!