Download Swiss Customs & VAT apk 3.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.2 MB
Most shoppers find Customs requirements to be a grey area of uncertainty. What exactly may be brought into the country duty free? How do I reclaim VAT? When is VAT payable in Switzerland? Yet many a shopper or traveller will be confronted with questions like ‘how much red meat or wine can I import duty free?’ This usually at a point in time when you are in the shop abroad and have no internet access to get answers you need.
Our App - Swiss Customs & VAT - is for you – be it you travel abroad regularly or only occasionally, you can now be confident that on your flight back to Switzerland, the cheap computer you purchased on holiday is indeed cheap and no nasty surprise is waiting for you in the Swiss Customs hall.
Our App offers:
- Overview of Customs requirements on various Products
- Live-Calculations of the effective Duty payable per item
- Live-Calculations of VAT savings abroad
- Live-Calculations of ‘if and when’ VAT must be paid to Swiss Customs
- Conversion rates on foreign goods using accurate Exchange rates
- Overview of all purchases and how to reclaim VAT abroad
- All Data is available offline
- Automatic Updates of VAT and Currency Exchange rates
- In-build offline Currency Exchange Rate Calculator
- Up-to-date Petrol prices in certain EU countries
Our App gives you a quick overview what you can bring into Switzerland duty free. A quick ‘Customs & VAT’ calculator at your disposal when you need it most – in the Swiss Customs hall. It calculates VAT for all Euro countries and is especially useful for countries that border Switzerland – namely German, France, Austria and Italy. In total the App covers the 39 most travelled to countries in the world.
- Bug fix und the calculation
- New categories
Appetite-Art part of our Travel & Local and have average installs from 10 to 50. Last Update Aug. 11, 2014. Google play rating is 100.0. Current verison is 3.4. Actual size 1.2 MB.
Excellent and in English So cool my favourite Swiss App in English!!! Thanks guys