Download My Card apk 3.0.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 31.0 MB
The new «My Card» app lets you adjust your MasterCard Prepaid, Travel Cash, or Credit Suisse prepaid card to your needs. You can keep track of your card loads, expenses, cash withdrawals, and current card credit balance at any time and be notified after each transaction via the app or by SMS.
• Your card, your profile: In the Card Settings, you can easily customize the use of the card by yourself:
- Completely and immediately block the card in case of loss.
- Block the card for online purchases or contactless payments.
- Block countries in which you do not wish to use your card.
You can cancel all these blockages at any time by yourself.
• Full control over your expenses: Check your remaining card balance and transactions in real time. Simply and safely view all details regarding your card account.
• Fully transparent transactions: The My Card app lets you take pictures of your purchases and sales receipts and store them. In this way, you will not only know where you used your prepaid card but also for what purpose.
• Notification when the card has been used: You may choose to have a Push Notification sent to you for each transaction on your prepaid card account. Or you may subscribe to the SMS Service so as to be notified even without an Internet connection.
The app can be downloaded free of charge and is available in German, French, Italian, and English.
Fixes minor bugs found in the previous version.
Swiss Bankers part of our Finance and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update May 30, 2016. Google play rating is 62.589. Current verison is 3.0.2. Actual size 31.0 MB.
Terrible App does not work reliably. Keeps looping back to login screen. Frequent crashes. Cannot input any info. Keyboard doesn't work.
App doesn't let me log in anymore I tried logging into my account several times and I'm 100% sure I used the right login data. I could log in to my account on the website, so the app must have a bug. please fix this asap!!
Doesn't work and looks ugly.
Terrible This app is simply garbage.
Useful, needs a new ui After update, the app is no longer crashing, good work. Next step: a new interface that doesn't look like an iPhone app
Crashing all the time... Nexus with 4.3
Easier to login from website The forced pin makes it useless, I log faster via the webpage. Also has many bugs: continuously logs out in middle of session when i press Back button.. Does not show table of current account properly on samsung tab4 (same problem on webpage though).
I love it Amazing easy to use no complications ... well done
Good idea...on paper The application has constant issues with the login system. I am able to login on the company's website, but not in the app. So far it proved easier to just use a web browser.
Doesn't let me check my balance: "An unknown error has occurred". This app would be useful if it worked and if it wouldn't force the user to set a code on the lockscreen.
App keeps crashing after login
Doesn't work for android 6
Unusable This app can't be used without setting a protected lock screen, even if you don't want to store your credentials. Who wants to be forced to set up a code? Not me. Please provide an app that works with the options it offers itself.
Like the new look and functionality No card currency on transactions page, only local amounts.
Better than old one Seems to work quite good. Much better than old one
The new update is lovely! This is now a card management app, with many more features, and works great on Android 6.0, Finally!
Doesn't work for android 6. Error number 1101
Actually ok but I got a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge+ on the latest marshmallow 6.01 and whenever I try to login the app force closes. Big problem, please solve as soon as possible as I need my data with me at any time! Thank you
Doesn't send SMS for verification. BullShit!!!
100 times better Nice work done with the new app, now only should be more comfortable to put money in, making some agreement with main banks and their e-banking. Or link it to bank accounts. Having to call my bank and wait hours to have my money in the card is not the best option.. Greets!
Doesn't work The worst: I have called the Hotline and they don't have a solution for me. They've never called me back.
Connection error The app is fine however 9 out of 10 times I get a connection error message which does not allow to do anything, including updating card data or add new cards.