Download Swipe and Shop apk 1.5r39 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 5.4 MB
Easily swipe items from your Item List to move them to a Shopping List. Manage your Shopping Lists via the navigation drawer that filters your lists by store name. Items in your Shopping Lists are conveniently organized by aisle number.
* Cloud Support through Dropbox! Find the option to link under Settings.
* With Cloud Support comes syncing across multiple devices!
* Easy to use swipe, no checkboxes or menu required to move from Item List to Shopping List!
* Keeps track of the stores associated with your items so you can easily enter them on new items!
* Single press to edit items in a dialog box!
* Temporary Items! Once a temporary item is swiped off the shopping list it is gone forever! No more cluttering your list with one time purchases.
* Duplicate Item Check! If the same item and same store is entered for a new item, it is removed automatically to keep your list nice and tidy.
* Select the shopping list for your specific store in the improved navigation drawer!
* Printing support with Android KitKat and Dropbox
You can find the Dropbox linking in Settings.
If you do not have a Dropbox account, you can create one free here: http://db.tt/ZHIZKsgF or at Dropbox.com.
Note: This link is a referral from me, so we will both get 500 MB extra free, if you do not want to do that, you can create one on Dropbox.com.
updated libraries for lollipop
updated some visuals :)
added a alphabet bar in the lists to navigate items quickly
DeFran Developing, LLC part of our Shopping and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Dec. 30, 2014. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.5r39. Actual size 5.4 MB.
Great little app!! This is a great app that really keeps it simple. I have used some of the other shopping list apps and they can be a bit bloated with all the fancy stuff. If you are looking for an app where you can keep a 'master' list of groceries and then just swipe them to your shopping list on your phone, this is the app. And, with the linking to Dropbox, I can type the list on my Google Nexus 10 (where the keyboard is bigger :)) and have it on my Moto X when I go to the grocery store. Love it!