Download Stock Price Calculator apk 6 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 235.0 KB
Stock Price Calculator
Stock Price Calculator is a handy tool for traders and stock market junkies to quickly calculate the trade details.
This calculator can handle all the numbers related to a trade, like margin on intraday trade, % return, breakeven price, brokerage cost, transaction costs etc. very accurately.
The tool fully supports and calculates brokerage and transaction cost in the Indian context. Various transaction cost like SEBI charges, BSE / NSE Transaction charges, Service Tax are all calculated. Please see below for the definition of these values.
Stock Price Calculator is flexible enough to provide various options to adjust/tailor the brokerage and transaction cost calculations.
Intraday 2 leg trades can be easily calculated here. The calculator offers the possibility to calculate values for a long buy or a short sell scenario. Breakeven price, net margin and rate of return are automatically calculated
Delivery (Buy or Sell)
Here Trades for Delivery (one leg) can be easily calculated. You can either calculate the buy or the sell part of the trade. Trade Value and Net Amount are calculated along with the brokerage and the transaction cost as set by the user.
Setting / Brokerage Tab
This tab provides an easy mechanism to set the various brokerage and transaction cost variables. These values that will be used for calculating the brokerage and transaction costs respectively.
Brokerages are calculated based on one of these options set, they are explained below.
• Don't use brokerage - Brokerage will be set to 0.
• Percentage - If set, brokerage will be calculated as the set percent of the traded value.
• Fixed Amt - This will set the brokerage to a fixed amount, usefull if you are dealing with a discount broker.
• Percentage with Cap - When set, the brokerage will be calculated as the set percent of the traded value, but will be capped max to the amount mentioned. This is a popular method with discount brokers.
Transaction Cost calculations can be set to one of these options, they are explained below.
• Don't use transaction cost - If set, the transaction cost will always be set to zero.
• Percentage - Sometimes it is easy to set this and the transaction cost will be calculated as a set percentage of the traded value.
• Fixed Amt - This option sets the transaction cost at a fixed Amount.
• India Std Rates - This options enables easy cost calculations of the cost in the indian scenario, all the variables like the STT, BSE / NSE Exchange Turnover Cost, Service Charges are calculated automatically. The details of the preset values are explained below.
India Std Rates - Defined
In the Indian Stock trade scenario, the various parts of the transaction cost are calculated as explained below
• STT (Securities Transaction Tax): This is charged only on the sell side for intraday and F&O trades. It is charged on both sides for Delivery trades in Equity.
• Stamp Duty: Varies from state to state, in karnataka it is charged at .01% or Rs. 50 per contract note whichever is lower.
• Service Tax: This is charged at 12 % of the total cost of brokerage plus turnover charges.
• Education Cess: This is charged at 2% of the Service Tax.
• Higher Education Cess: This is charged at 1% of the Service Tax.
• SEBI Charges: This is charged at Rs 10 per crore.
• BSE / NSE Transaction or Turnover Charges: This is charged at Rs. 490 per crore for Equity & Futures
Minor Bug Fixes & UI Improvements
Looped Labs Pvt. Ltd. part of our Finance and have average installs from 5000 to 10000. Last Update Sept. 20, 2013. Google play rating is 71.5789. Current verison is 6. Actual size 235.0 KB.
Not great one .need lot of additions like brokerage and margin/profit on buy/sell. And most importantly should be user friendly. Good luck