Download STL Viewer Pro apk 1.8 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 455.0 KB
SOURCE CODE FOR SALE: The entire Java source code for this app is available for sale. Please contact STL@barrythomas.co.uk to discuss.
* Built in file browser
* View Binary and ASCII STL files, with smooth pan, rotate and zoom (drag and pinch) and reset to home position
* Show STL facets, vertices, XYZ axes and a bounding box or any combination
* Select model colour
* Reset model to starting position, size and rotation
* Save a screenshot of your model to a PNG file
* View model stats (file name, type, size, number of facets, volume, loading time in milliseconds)
* User settings automatically saved
* Remembers last folder viewed and returns there on startup
* Invert normals.
* Works in portrait or landscape mode
* View Binary and ASCII point cloud files (csv, asc, pts, xyz), with smooth pan, rotate and zoom (drag and pinch)
* Filter large point clouds (load all points or just 1 in 2/4/8/16/32)
* Z-boost to highlight altitude variation on wide, flat geo-surveys
* Convert ASCII STL files or point clouds to binary for 25x loading speed.
v1.80. 13/06/2016 Increased facet limit to 500k and cloud point dot limit to 800k. Source code now for sale
v1.76. 12/06/2013 Fixed inconsistencies in reset rotation. Now /always/ takes the shortest route round all three axes
v1.75. 10/06/2013 Improved, smooth animation during reset, using SLERP
v1.74. 05/06/2013 Added Reset to menu
v1.73. 16/05/2013 Bugfix in model rotation
v1.72. 14/05/2013 Improved panning action
v1.71. 13/05/2013 Display bugfix for Samsung S3
Barry Thomas part of our Tools and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update June 13, 2016. Google play rating is 78.3951. Current verison is 1.8. Actual size 455.0 KB.
Great app for checking out things from thingiverse et al. I used this to have a look at what I've downloaded (or uploaded) to thingiverse. This is great, though if you could add "reorient points" to flip the design upside down or on its side, or "slicer" or similar it would be amazing.
Good appp Could you please add a converter so you can convert stp files to stl files
stl viwer can not get it to opwn on my g/4
Stl viewer Pro The .stl files I use are too big for this viewer and tablet to open, which I figured. Nexus7 A5.0
Fantastic Love it. Simple to use and very smooth . ten stars
The program says not enough ram to load model but the same model loads in anoather app.
Doesn't work on my galaxy s4 I can't get to the file select screen, whenever I try to it gets a black screen and crashes, However if I use the free version it works just fine
Navigate to folders has a DOS feel to it. I just had a hard time getting to my dropbox where I keep my temp files. Not for me.
Simple and works great
Works fine - please add support for PLY/OBJ Works fine. Would be even better if it could load PLY/OBJ, which typically share the same data structure and support color-per-vertex!
Not enough memory. Nexus S running ICS, couldn't open a basic cube.
Not good for large files I tried opening an 11mb then an 850kb files on an acer a500, but it gave me memory low.. wasnt of much use for me unfortunately..
Waste of time Doesn't work. Out of memory errors opening a 200k file with over 500 MB free!
Not finding .stl Why do I not ser my .stl files when I browse?
crash Out of memory, crash, even on a 100k stl
Not enough memory?! All it says is that there is not enough memory, tried on 2 devices, both report the same wth over 200 meg free
Work well as expected. Able to read and present the object from the STL file in your Android device. View the object 360° in all 3 axis. Convenience in your hands, to show your creation to your customers.
10/10 It works great had no problems with it
Does the job
Not enough memory? Says not enough memory with 2GB on a 32GB HPTouchPad running CyanogenMod Android 4.4.4?????