Download Stamp Camera apk 35 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.5 MB
This app does not aim to be a full-featured camera app. What it does is do a simple task. Before we take a picture, we want to see a date,timestamp on the preview screen. Then upon tap icon to take picture, the saved pictures have those date,timestamp in the jpg files.
To use, tap Setup. Configure the date,time format and select the placement, size, color, tap Exit. Then tap Take Picture. You should see the date,timestamp on preview screen and also on the jpg files.
- Setup,Set custom text to set some user defined text on the picture
- Setup,Set GPS to get GPS readings on the picture
- Setup,Set take picture icon to set the position of the take picture icon e.g left-hander prefer the icon on left
- Setup,Set zoom control to set the position of the zoom control e.g left-hander prefer the control on left
- Setup,Set shape to set different geometric shapes on the final jpg files
- Setup,Set setting to set different camera settings
- Setup,Set timer to allow setting a timer before the picture is taken
- Setup,Set image effect to allow setting different image effects on the jpg files. Preview mode is in here.
- Setup,Set sticker to allow setting of different sticker icons on the jpg files. Fun for kids.
- Setup,Set image frame to allow setting of different photo frame on the jpg files.
- Batch Upload of your taken pictures to Dropbox,Facebook,Ftp
Frequently Asked Questions
- By default the app will save taken pictures in a folder named /sdcard/Pictures or /mnt/sdcard/Pictures in your sdcard. Basically a name called Pictures folder. Tap Setup-> Set Settings -> Pictures saved folder to set your own folder
- Batch Upload is to upload all your pictures to your own Dropbox,Facebook or ftp account. Remember to tap Authenticate first before upload
The application support English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese display.
Replace Share with Photos
sgh part of our Productivity and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update May 15, 2015. Google play rating is 68.3333. Current verison is 35. Actual size 2.5 MB.
Needs a fix or update. Samsung Galaxy S5 Active For some reason now when I push the button to take the picture it will pause like it took the picture but there is no evidence of the picture saving. I've tried creating a folder in my gallery and then changing the save folder for the app to the folder in the gallery and then take more pictures but they don't show up in my gallery folder.
Great App! Customizable time/date settings is fantastic!
Works perfectly on KitKat 4.4.2! This App delivers on it's promise! The Developer is also very responsive to any inquiry one might have. As a result, I purchased the ad-free version of this App, money well spent.
Terrible I downloaded this app for work. I needed the date stamp feature. I am a realtor and represent bank owned properties. The options don't make sense and I could not find the photos I had taken. The developer did respond to my emails, with unclear instructions. Very frustrating!!!
Good app I like the app, but I use this app for real estate pictures sometimes I need a flash and I van not get flash to even show up on the app.