Download Squats - Fitness Trainer apk 1.3.1 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 2.2 MB
With Squats - Fitness Trainer you will not only build strong legs and burn fat but you will also feel healthier and stronger.
The creators of the widely popular Diet Assistant – Weight Loss application bring you this awesome fitness trainer app. Squats – Fitness Trainer will get you to do 50, 100, 200 squats in a row!
Take giant leaps on your quest towards your perfect body with Squats – Fitness Trainer. Simply tap in your target squats and sit back and allow Squats – Fitness Trainer to present you with a brilliant training plan that will boost your strength and health.
• Getting you to do more sit ups with a personalised training plan
• Automatically adjusts your training plan depending on your progress
• Recommended resting time after a training session
• Innovative workout reminders
• Set your goals
• Progress chart
• Works as your personal fitness trainer
• Intuitive UI
• A lot more to come!
• "Amazing This app has helped me do 145 squats a day and more when I did not do any"
• "This app really pushed me to want to do more, it's great i would recommend this for anyone thats wants to get in shape quick and easy."
• "This app is great I've been doing this app for 4weeks now and its been great. My booty has a nice definition and right now I'm doing over 200 squats.... Who would of thought cause in the beginning I thought doing 50 was tough. You'll enjoy this app."
• "This has helped me get my perfect bikini body, thank you!"
* Train with us and see how you improve your squats technique! We also recommend to train 3 to 5 days a week and please do not over work your training plan. Please let us know your feedback!
HOW TO DO SQUATS
1. Each time you squat you should hinge your hips so that your butt moves backwards during the downward phase of the squat, your knees will no longer protrude well over your toes (if you are tall, this may happen, but make sure it does not put pressure on your knees). Finally, the pressure of the squat will be on your heels instead of your toes and you will be able to get more depth to your squat.
2. One major mistake people make when they squat is rounding their necks, or looking down at the ground. The spinal alignment is automatically thrown off, which makes the squat a very dangerous exercise, especially if you are using a lot of weight.
3. A key theme with the squat is to make sure your spine is in proper alignment. By keeping your shoulder back and your chest out, your lower back will most likely have the correct natural curve. If you instead round your shoulders and sink your chest in, your spinal alignment will be thrown off.
4. Use an athletic stance for the squat so that your knees are slightly bent, feet are firmly planted on the ground, and toes pointed outwards slightly, which helps with stabilization. The wider you put your feet, the more it works your buttocks and hamstring (back of the leg), and the easier it will be to stabilize. The closer in you put your feet, the more your quadriceps will be emphasized (the front of the leg).
5. Breathing is very important for squatting in particular because it is a challenging exercise. Improper breathing can make you light headed, or nauseous, and in extreme cases, some people even black out.
As you are lowering yourself, remember to take a deep breath in, then as you are pushing up, breathe out forcefully. Always keep this breathing pattern. Towards the last few reps, you may consider taking a few extra breaths at the top of the squat position as you are standing for some extra energy.
6. The depth of the squat primarily depends on your hip flexibility. If your hips are very flexible, then you may be able to squat “below parallel” (hamstrings are below parallel with the floor) and if you have poor hip flexibility, then you will be above parallel.
keywords: fitness trainer, gym, fitness pal, health, fit, squats, workout, exercise, training, body.
- Stability improvements
- Removed unused permissions
Alportela Labs part of our Health & Fitness and have average installs from 100000 to 500000. Last Update April 5, 2015. Google play rating is 85.0302. Current verison is 1.3.1. Actual size 2.2 MB.
I'm trying to get back in shape. This is a good start.
Great help I love using this app. It is a great supplement to an exercise programme.
I love it. It is simple and great supplement for exercise
Love this app so easy to use and really affective I've been doing it a week now and really see a djffernece helps get your heart pumping to and tone up lower stomach
Love it Its simple and you can set your pace
This app really pushed me to want to do more, it's great i would recommend this for anyone thats wants to get in shape quick and easy.
This is helpful app but not very motivating or interesting. Need more interaction
Pretty good! Awesome for holding me accountable to do ny squats, and I love how personalized it is! Just with the "connect with Facebook" feature worked... then it'd definitely be 5 stars!
Excellent app Would love to have some audio. And link to a Google account. . So that if something happens to my phone I can reinstall the application without loosing my history & progress
Achievemint integration Can you integrate achievemint apis to your apps? it'd be nice to see that addition :) It's kind of motivation for us
Where does the time go? The app is good, I just wished it had a bell or something to let you know your rest period is over, instead having to look at your phone the whole time...
Love!!! Works with you based on what you can do. But also pushes you as well. It even has a reminder so you don't forget to get LOW everyday lol
Amazing This app has helped me do 145 squats a day and more when I did not do any
No frills, tells you how many to do, creates a program that steadily ramps up.
Loved it It's really helpful and motivating. If anyone is looking for a real change, then don't skip this. An application can only help you till you're dedicated towards changing yourself :)
Almost there I like that you can enter in your target. But it would be nice to have audio and sensory counters as you complete each squat. Also for when rest time is over.
This app is great I've been doing this app for 4weeks now and its been great. My booty has a nice definition and right now I'm doing over 200 squats.... Who would of thought cause in the beginning I thought doing 50 was tough. You'll enjoy this app.
Good It's straight to the point and easy to follow. However, there is one feature missing which is the fact that the day's workout might be too much. Please include the feature to repeat the workout next day or record how much I was able to do if I couldn't finish the provided workout. Other than this suggestion this app became my main app for squats!
The real deal I'm more likely to do my squats and stick to them...this tool is highly recommended and I have been using it as of two weeks with success
Great app I like using this because I suck at squats but this app has helped me a lot
This has helped me get my perfect bikini body, thank you!
Great Just what I was looking for. U should make one that's cardio
This app setting is really cool! especially since it allows you to set your own goals.
Anyone can do this routine. It's very easy to meet your goal.
Great app. I love to convenience of a workout on the go. My legs look great!
Very good I actually see results , keeps up with your paste and you can feel the results also !
Great App Has helped fill in when I can't get outside to workout.
Far Its a good app as far as keeping record as how many squats you do but it need more features
This app has really gotten our legs in the best shape of our lives!
Helps me get it in .thank u keep it coming good app.
Love this app You can do anything u set your mind to do
Excellent Fitness App Keeps me going everyday to accomplish my fitness goals.
The best app ever! It constantly challenges and pushes you, in my opion its way better then the 30day squat challenge
Love it I wish the reminder was more if am alarm though
Samsung 3 Really pushed me to do more awesome app.
TeamFitt Great app. Excellent for squating and challenging your body! Its actually just like the squat challenges you see on social networks except better bcuz itz personalized for how your body works!!!
Great app ...your legs will thank you later
Great Motivator This is a great app for people who sit at a desk all day. I love tapping the app and getting a little exercise to get the blood flowing again after sitting for a long period of time.
Squat app It's so helpful luv it download it
Great & challenging app! Use it 3x a week.
simple and straightforward. felt results just in a week!
Ty Good, very good trainer
Cool That's great !!!
Love how it asks how you did.
Excellent This really works my legs. Takes the guess work out of how many I should b doing each day. Love it!!!
Love how it asks how you did. Just wish each workout had the date you did it on.
Finally It really works! Gonna give my husband a big surprise when he get home in October
Good App This is really helping me watch my form and get back in shape.
Love it Keeps me on track!
Good for me
Not good. when i try to open it, it has to force close it. im fed up of this.
Best one out there trust me It really works
Squats working! No pain no gain... I feel the pain and I can see the muscles in my legs getting firm after a few days.
Good for momentum I always lose interest in building up exercises, so this app has really helped me improve & keep going! I've noticed a difference in my legs already
Cannot post to Facebook This app is exactly what I needed. The only thing is that it will not link with my Facebook or twitter account.
Works, great!!! Very pleased and proud I am able to achieve the squat challenge faster and in shorter time, than following other methods of the squat challenges.
Too many prompts! I like the basic functionality but I don't like getting prompted so much, how annoying!
It does even have a tutorial on how to use it and not motivating
love it!!! the fact that my legs and buttox hurts lets me know its working!!