Download SportsTimer Event apk 4.0.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.6 MB
SportsTimer Event, a timekeeping app, offers up to 100 stopwatches for different types of event. If you're in charge of timing multiple participants at once, this versatile app is up to the challenge.
SportsTimer Event is based on the SportsTimer Pro app, but offers now a extended number (12 --> 100) of parallel stopwatches.
You'll use it for a larger race or event. It supports simultaneous recording of up to 100 participants, and it's easy to set up. Before you start, enter the number and name of each participant (by typing or accessing them in your device's contact list). You can time each athlete individually, the entire event at once, or by an interval phase. A preparation phase is also supported by a countdown function.
As the event is in progress, check the intermediate standings with the "hotlist" function. You can document the event by saving to history list or exporting the intermediate and final results to your SD card.
- Simultaneous recording of interim and final results
of up to 100 participants
- Organization of participants
- Naming option for participants
- Direct text input
- Select a contact.
-> Shows name and image
- Save configuration
- Events can be classified wit three labels
- Results saving to CSV file
- event (name, label),
- name of participant
- Start Options
- Manual start of each participant
- Simultaneous launch of all participants
- Automatic purging start of all participants
- Optional countdown before total / interval Start
- Simultaneous recording of
- interim and
- final results
- Hotlist shows the ranking
-Save results to SD-card in csv-format
-Sharing results via email, twitter etc
- Setup orientation mode
- Setup timing format:
Set your numbers of digits or add day information
- Choice specific timermode as startscreen
- Support of 3 different themes (dark, light, light with dark action bar)
- Changed: New edit mode in action bar to add/removers timers or change timer order
- Changed: Pause action is dropped. In stop mode timer can now be restarted and last lap will be deleted
- New: Chart view for lap times.
- Live mode: Chart view has a live update during run mode
- Color indicators: Fastest and slowest lap will color coded
mewe part of our Sports and have average installs from 500 to 1000. Last Update Dec. 14, 2013. Google play rating is 74.0. Current verison is 4.0.0. Actual size 1.6 MB.
Looks and works really well. I wish the name font could be bigger. If it had that it be 5 stars
Ideal for Cycling Time Trials This is an ideal app for Cycling Time trials, every rider starts every 60 seconds apart and the app starts each named stopwatch in order, this is a good backup to traditional systems and a lot cheaper than a chip system.
Erm yeah not finished I guess V nice idea in principle but it isn't very intuitive and there needs to be some kind of reset/kill button. Export options and sharing are good but would be v helpful to have an import option to import a start list
Falls Short No instructions. Cannot clear/delete participants; cannot name/title events; interval countdown start timer & alert sound disappears after first partipants timer start; random crashes. So close to being perfect yet so far away. AND I can't get a refund-$5 thrown away.
Very useful I use this for swimming training - timing swimmers on sets like an 800m swim. Reordering timers is really useful to move people easily. The name could be in a bigger font - especially on my asus transformer tablet.
Good for big events I use this app for swimming events. I agree that it is not the most intuitive but in my experience none of the true multitimer apps are. Persevere and it will work for you. Why not 5 stars? It crashes viewing saved events which seriously affects its usefulness for in event analysis. Mind you, I've not played with exporting to see if that helps post event.