Download Split Bus apk 2.0.0 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 6.2 MB
Split Bus app displays all Promet Split bus timetables.
* Shows all urban area and suburban area buses and their timetables
* Shows city maps containing bus stations and bus routes
* Shows latest news, road works and other changes in bus routes
* Shows various useful informations (tariff zones, sms parking numbers etc.)
* Using GPS app can show nearby bus stations
* Once you download timetable you wont need internet anymore
* Simple and fast design
* Optimized for tablets
* Completely free, without any ads
* Supports Android 4.0 and newer
Stored timetables do not refresh itself, so if Promet Split makes changes to them, you need to manually update them using menu button next to selected timetable. Application supports Croatian and English language, depending on your phone settings.
When you use the application, please use it on your own responsibility. All timetable pictures and city maps are property of Promet Split d.o.o.
Verzija 2.0.0 - 31.08.2016
* App redesigned, implemented navigation drawer
* Added 'Recently Used' timetables
* Added ability to share timetable
* Added public parking spots to Informations
* Added traffic info to Interactive map
* Added lines 73, 76, 77, 80, 81, 86 to Interactive map
* New tablet layout
* Support for Android M (permissions)
* Support for Android N (multi-window)
* Other minor changes and bugfixes
Antonio Marin part of our Maps & Navigation and have average installs from 10000 to 50000. Last Update Aug. 30, 2016. Google play rating is 90.963. Current verison is 2.0.0. Actual size 6.2 MB.
Very useful One thing I didn't understand was why there's no stop chooser to see departures from there, but then we saw that those aren't displayed in the actual stops in Split either - which is strange, but not the fault of the developer. Some lines are missing from the interactive map (e.g. 37 to Trogir).
Why are location and identity perms needed? Blocked with a perm manager but decreases rating for the sake of non-root users. Please explain the use for these permissions. Also, do consider open sourcing this application since the code could be reviewed and these questions avoided.
Absolute life saver A fantastic app. Opens up the town of Split and connects up every part allowing you to get around so easily. Some of the bus stops seem to not be on the map but this may be in part due to the fact that the bus drivers are so accommodating that they will drop you off wherever you ask.
Why are location and identity perms needed? Blocked with a perm manager but decreases rating for the sake of non-root users. Please explain the use for these permissions. Also, do consider open sourcing this application since the code could be reviewed and these questions avoided. EDIT: Thanks for the swift reply, it's appreciated!