Download SOA Tester apk 1.4 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.5 MB
SOA Tester app allows you to test your Middleware applications which are SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) compliant from your Mobile phone.
SOA Tester currently supports
- SOAP based Webservices Testing (WSDL as input)
Steps to Test.
1. INPUT tab - Enter any WSDL url.
2. Load WSDL by clicking on the search icon.
3. Based on the WSDL contents 'Service, Ports, Operation, Endpoint and Parameters are populated'.
4. Select Service, Port and Operation you wish to test.
5. Update the Endpoint based on the Environment you are testing.
6. Update the input data
7. Click on Send icon
8. Results are displayed in OUTPUT tab
9. View result in XML/Data format
10. To share results click on Menu -- Share Results
1. Test any Webservices application(currently Soap based)
2. Supports Soap 1.1 and Soap 1.2
3. Share results on a click
4. View Result in XML and Data format
5. Ad Free.
1. Store history run results and view the same in OUTPUT tab by selecting Date.
2. Option to pass Request Parameters in raw xml format.
3. Basic Authentication support
4. Db tool. Run query against Database(Mysql/Oracle/SqlServer), validate data against webservice test response.
1. Request Data parametrization
2. REST based applications testing
3. WS-Security (UserName Tokens, XML Encryption)
2. Business Analysts
3. Testers - SOA testing, webservices testing, API testing, middleware testing, WCF testing, WSDL testing, SOAP client
Please feel free to add to your comments, enhancements request, issues and suggestions in the app comment section or you can mail us at [email protected]
Your concerns will be addressed immediately.
UI Changes. Help contents added in menu.
Minor Defect Fixes..
Stores newly entered valid WSDL urls in wsdl path.
Minor defect fixes.
LowProfiler part of our Tools and have average installs from 50 to 100. Last Update March 12, 2015. Google play rating is 80.0. Current verison is 1.4. Actual size 1.5 MB.
Good tool for Testers A nice handy app for SOA testers. If App comes up with all the planned enhancements, then this will a great tool. Loved the sharing of results.
Handy testing app Works like it should. Authentication and a timeout setting would be really nice.