Download Snap-n-Cap! apk free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 0 bytes
Snap-n-Cap! helps you make sense of pictures you take with your phone's camera when you are on the go. Do you ever go on vacation for a week or more, take a bunch of pictures, then when you get back, some of those pictures you have no idea what they are of or why you took them?
Or you copied your image files to your main computer, only to see a list of files with filenames such as
and so on, and you are trying to find that photo of the cool, astronomical clock, or Big Ben?
Snap-n-Cap! lets you snap a picture, then quickly "caption" it by voice. So you can move on to your next photo op or activity, and when you get back home, your photos will have filenames such as astro_clock.jpg or big_ben.jpg. Or when you are browsing the images in your Gallery, and you see a picture of a bunch of trees, you can bring up the image details (Menu->More->Details) where the "Title" might say "sherwood_forest". A much better title than IMG_20120517_155142.
It only takes a few seconds to say a word or two about the picture you just took. And the speech recognizer gives you other matches in case what it thought you said was not quite right. Plus you can edit it by keyboard if you like.
Snap-n-Cap! has a rename feature so you can voice-in a name for an image file you snapped previously but had not yet captioned; or maybe you just thought of a better filename for that image.
You can also send your named-pic from Snap-n-Cap! choosing your method of choice (Text Messaging, Gmail, etc).
Other uses of Snap-n-Cap! might be:
- Photograph a lab specimen and tag it
- Label photographic evidence
- Snap and name art works in a collection
- Give an address to each house hunting photo
- Say to remember who gave what wedding gifts
Here's how to Snap-n-Cap!
1. From the main screen of Snap-n-Cap! press the camera icon button at top center.
2. In Camera Mode, snap your picture, then press OK.
3. On return from Camera Mode, the screen will say "Speak now". Say a few words to describe what the picture is about.
4. The voice recognizer will offer up what it thinks you said at the top of the screen, where you can edit it if need be. When you are satisfied with the "caption" at the top, press the OK button at the bottom of the screen.
5. On return from the captioning screen, you are back at the main screen which shows a small copy of the picture you took, with the caption beneath it. Spaces in the caption are converted to underscores to facilitate the caption's use as a filename.
6. Now when you go into the Gallery, you can bring up the image details where it will show your caption. Or if you use a File Explorer, and go to the camera directory (such as DCIM/Camera), you will see the filename/caption there.
7. To exit Snap-n-Cap! press the device Menu button and select Exit.
NOTE: The voice recognizer feature of Snap-n-Cap! requires connection to Internet. If you are in an area without wireless coverage of any kind (no 3G and no WiFi, or in Airplane Mode), you will have to manually enter a caption via keyboard. You can always voice-in a name later when you are within a coverage area, using the Rename feature.
Alien Tex part of our Photography and have average installs from 5 to 10. Last Update Oct. 3, 2012. Google play rating is 0.0. Current verison is None. Actual size 0 bytes.