Download SMS Reply Reminder apk 1.0.2 free for Android smartphone
Apk file size: 1.0 MB
SMS Reply Reminder
Do you ever find yourself reading a text message and deciding to respond later?
Then you forget to respond until a week later when the person texts you again?
Then this app is for you!
- Keeps track of when you haven't responded in chosen conversations
- Notifies you when you haven't replied
- Reminds you even if the message is not unread
- Track specific conversations (SMS/MMS)
- Customized notifications available for different conversations
- Be reminded how many times you choose
- Be reminded after however long you choose
- View how long since someone has responded to you
- View how long since you have responded to someone
- Choose the notification tone
- Vibrate on notification
If you like this app please rate it and recommend it to your friends!
1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Added help screens on first start up
1.0.2 - Bug Fixes
Adit part of our Tools and have average installs from 100 to 500. Last Update Feb. 4, 2014. Google play rating is 92.5. Current verison is 1.0.2. Actual size 1.0 MB.
Almost There This app is almost exactly what I'm looking for. What I believe it needs is a way to dismiss conversations that are purposely not responded to. I still want to track the conversations in the future, but I don't want to respond to the current message
1st rate This app what exactly what I needed. Great app really appreciate it. Underground king of the app store.
Good work! This is a somewhat biased review. The 5 stars are given to encourage continued development of this and other aps. Go Adit!
SO HELPFUL Seriously, Adit is a genius. This is LITERALLY the best conceived and executed app in the Play Store. As Roland Bainton once observed, "Adit was coding before he was born."
Great Idea.. Almost complete Love the concept, but I don't always need to get the last word or goodbye in.... I need a way to ignore the last message but not future messages... I currently have 27 unreplied notifications with no messages I plan on replying to... I think that could be done better... Perhaps 'OK' or 'Dismiss' choice on the first notification